Half asleep

K, but imagine working late at night in your office.

Your eyes get heavier with every second. Keeping focus on what you're working on, requires a massive willpower. You can feel yourself being no longer effective, but sleep is for the weak. Your eyebrows crease together desperately while attacking the problem, portrayed on the blueprint before you, with the last stand of thoughts. You are so tired, the hiss of the door does not raise your alarm. The first thing you notice is a gentle grip on your shoulders. There's no need to guess who that is. Being Hux's woman officially, comes with a nice bonus of nobody daring to violate your personal space, besides your new, powerful lover, of course. General doesn't say anything. At least, that's what you think. His hand goes up to undo the first button of your shirt. He leans down, you can smell him now. This scent is truly willbreaking. Closing your eyes, you tilt head to the side, exposing the neck. Hux chuckles quietly and starts kissing it. His messed with the entire day hair tickle your jaw. Ginger's kisses become less and less gentle. Soon, he is sinking his teeth in your bare skin, sucks it, leaving hickeys. Hux's hand tangles in your hair, his lips and teeth slowly make their way up to your ear. That's when the tongue comes into play. You'd moan out his name, if you weren't so tired. You can only smile at the things he murmurs in breaks between licks and bites. Things, you cannot understand now, but you're sure, they're straight down dirty.

Waking up in Hux's bed, with fiery mess' smell, still so perceptible, draws out the memories of pleasure of feeling his ginger's weight on your body, his breath on your ear, his growls filling up your mind. And all this, while you were half embraced by sleep.