Breaking the rules (smut)(Deep down pt.2)

The way Hux's aura is shaking from the excitement, each time you 'accidently' touch him while passing by him, gives you a lot of satisfaction. General's expression may remain blank, but he cannot hide the way his very life essence behaves, from the best of Kylo Ren's disciples.

You despised Hux, first time you met him. You've heard enough about him from your master. He was supposed to be disgusting in his existence. The way he breathes was supposed to make you sick. And it was. At least until you started looking at him through the force. To find his weaknesses; that's what you've been thinking in the beginning, but the more you looked, the more fascinated you became. When Hux realized you've been watching him, his aura trembled for the first time. You wanted more.

Hux's gaze is burning with lust. Your visit in general's office is on Kylo Ren's behalf, you remind yourself. Although, the force is not needed for guessing what the ginger man wants. You shake your head almost imperceptibly, inform him about your master's wish, stand up and turn around to walk away. Something is telling you to look back at Hux. He is eye fucking you in absolute silence. One peek at him through the force makes you approach his desk and look down at him in a predatory manner. "Is that really what you want, general?" No response. You do not need any.

His's lips are enjoyably full and warm. Hux grabs your hips and makes you sit down on his lap. Once your faces are on the same level, he purrs and slips the tongue deep inside your mouth with the next kiss. His hips start moving up and down instinctively as he gets uncomfortably hard, you respond with the same, although your moves go back and forth. The sound of Hux's growl cuts the silence. He can't take it anymore. Grabbing your hips once more, he throws you on the floor, his body crushing yours. Without any words, both of you agree on removing your pants. General spreads your legs and slides inside you, setting a slow and deep pace for the beginning. That hurts in each and every good way. The ginger man's length is bigger and moans louder than you assumed. A filthy laugh escapes your chest at a thought of Kylo walking in, and finding you like this. You have no idea what Master Ren would do. His precious disciple willingly fucking with Hux on the floor? Sounds like breaking unspoken rules.