Deep down pt. 1 (force sensitive reader)

K, but imagine finding out being force sensitive. Kylo Ren wants you to join the Knights of Ren. You come to General Hux's office to give him your resignation.

You enter the room confidently, „General", greeting him with a respectfull nod.

„(N)." He stis behind his desk busy with writting something on the touch-sensitive holokeyboard. „What is it you come to me with?"

„Sir, this Thursday, I would like to- „

„No" general cuts you in mid-sentence. „I expect you to accompany me during the West Peak inspection that day. I've been hearing that things happening there require my... direct participation" he doesn't raise his eyes from the screen of a computer to look at you.

„Of course" you bite your lip. General considers you one of his best men. He even promoted you a month ago. Personally. Although, „Sir, I cannot", resignation from training with Lord Ren is not an option. Being gifted with force sensitiveness commits to develop it's potential.

Ice blue eyes are gazing at you disapprovingly. „Then you better have a good reason" the sound of his deadly cold voice fills up the room.

„I have been ofered a chance to join the Knights of Ren due to my recently discovered... possibilities" you place a sheet of paper on general's desk. „And I am willing to take it. Here is my resignation."

„I am not accepting it. Don't tell me you want to be a part of this... nonsense. Having so much potential and waisting it to become Kylo Ren's pet? I've been expecting better. Take this back" he points the paper with his chin „and return to your duties."

„I said, I am starting the training with Lord Ren, whether you accept my resignation or not, Sir" Hux makes your blood boil very often. You got used to it, however this time, there is no need to stop yourself from speaking up your mind.

After turning around to leave the office, you hear: „If you walk out that door, you're no longer one of us. You'll be one of them and that means I'll treat you like one of them." General tries to stay calm. The only thing giving his anger away, are the frigid eyes that send an exciting shiver down your spine, as you look back at him. That's surprising. Hux has always been just... your boss. Although, something about him in this moment, makes you want him. Trying to bury this thought at the bottom of your head, you smile.

„I look forward to that, Sir." You walk out.

Loosing any men to Ren is humiliating but loosing you causes Hux to hammer his glass, with bare fist, out of rage. He removes the cut glove and watches the drops of blood falling down the floor. Clenches teeth and begins pulling out the biggest biting shards.