Whatever you please

This one features x Kyle as well :V

Imagine killing the time with training along with Kylo. Hux watches both of you from a distance.

"No" says Kylo as you try show him your progress in that practice sequence he showed you the other day. "You need to mibilize your joints first."

Stopping in the midpose, you pout your lips "I don't think I'll have the time to mobilize my joints right before every battle."

"Maybe. But this is not a battle" he says and uses the force to get two training staffs. "Not yet." He throws one staff at you. Without giving it a thought, you switch off your saber and efortlessly grab the new weapon within a fraction of a second.

"Fine" taking the ready-to-fight position comes naturally. You're not going to let him defeat you easily.

From this very second, everything seems to be happening at twice it's normal speed. Kylo is the one to strike. You manage to block but then he attacks you again and again and again constantly searching for weaknesses in your defence, not giving you slightest chance to strike back. Kylo is not going easy on you, that's for sure. In fact, he's more intense than ever, his gaze so concentrated on you it feels... Kylo does a sudden pirouette and hits from the side. Your body responds automatically protecting the gap but the mind is fascinated with the way oponent moves. Each strike makes you take a step back. He's fast, smooth, strong and precise... terrifying.

A glimmer of red hair in the background catches your eye. Hux? How long has he been watching? Since the beginning, probably. He enjoys watching the two of you. Whether training or... A thought sneaks through your mind. Time for dirty tricks. Locking your eyes on his, you drop the staff on the ground. Kylo freezes right before his staff hits your face. Not sure what is happening, he just frowns. Not giving him much time to react, you shorten the distance between the two of you, place one hand on the back of his head and another in between his thighs, slowly moving it upwards untill you reach the level of stomach.

"You're dead" your voice is confident. A smug smile dominates on your face. The dark haired man looks down only to notice that your hand was holding a switched off lightsaber right by the thin layer of his tank top. Hux's laughter cuts the silence. "I dedicate this victory to you, my Emperror" you giggle and bow down to Hux, knowing he loves this kind of a show. "Should I finish him off my lord?"

"You didn't win. We stopped fighting" by the tone of his voice, you could tell Kylo didn't like the outcome of this whole situation.

"Only the effects matter" Hux lectures him "and it was her who put the opponent in the clearly deadly situation. Work on your focus. As for you" general turns his eyes right back at you and smiles craftily "do with him whatever you please."

Sending Kylo your dirtiest look, you response with submile vioce "I shall ride him in your name, Your Highness." Letting lust pierce through your voice, you look away theatrically "All night long."

"Might be" says Hux turning around and walking away. "Although not before I am done with you. Both." The door close behind him with a silent hiss.