"1"

"3 years later"

"Kira you seen my gun?" Maurice asked Kira as he got ready for work.

"No babe, look in the shoe box in the hall closet." Kira said as she did Christina hair.

Maurice walked to the hall closet and looked on the top shelf for his work gun. He found it in the shoe box like Kira said it would be. He out it on his side and walked back in the living room.

"What time you getting off?" Kira asked him.

"I don't know. I'm doing a double tonight, then in the morning I have to open Black Pyramid." Maurice said.

"Babe don't you think you putting to much on your self?" Kira asked him as she finished up Christina hair.

"No, I have it. You going into the studio today or you going to be at the office?" Maurice brushed his hair.

"Try to do both. I just don't like that we have no time for the kids like that no more we so busy." Kira said as she walked up to Maurice.

"How about this weekend we do something just you, me and the kids?" Maurice wrapped his arms around her.

"I like that idea." Kira said, as Maurice kissed her sweetly.

"You do huh? You think we have time for a quickie?" Maurice asked her.

"You would have to take all that off." Kira said pointing at his uniform.

"Ugh, fine, but tonight your ass mine." Maurice said.

"Promise promise." Kira said.

Over the last three years Maurice and Kira grew closer. They also had a triple wedding with Maine and Tae, and Zach and Ant. Ant, Maurice, and Maine partner up with DeMaine and they all have their own FBI business. Not really FBIs, but they are working for the police in their own business.

Kira gave birth to a beautiful baby girl by the name is Christina, three years ago. She tied her tubes after she had her.

"Alright baby, I'm going to take the kids to school and let you get ready for work."

Kira open up her own doctors office also. It wasn't big it was a small doctor office.

"Okay be careful. I love you guys." Kira yelled out.

"We love you too." They all said and walked out.

................

"Treyci you suck your teeth one more time I'm going to hang you on the door like last time. Don't tempt me lil girl." Maine said as he cook breakfast.

"Tell Treycion to leave me alone!" She yelled at her father.

Maine stopped what he doing and grab his ruler.

"Who the hell your lil ass think you talking to like that?" Maine walked to his daughter.

"Trey leave her alone." Tae said as she came downstairs holding Treyvon.

Tae always save the kids from getting a beating.

"Where Tj?" Maine asked Tae.

"He running a fever again. So he staying home with me. I don't have to be to the studio to later." Tae said.

"I have to be at the office soon Tae. Who going to watch him while we both at work?" Maine asked Tae.

"Zach." Tae said.

"Oh ok. Well the food done, I need to finish getting ready for work." Maine kissed her walked away.