"25"

"Kira you seen my work shirt?" Maurice yelled from the bathroom.

Kira rolled her eyes upward. Instead of him find his own damn shirt he calling her name.

"Which one?" Kira yelled back from her bed.

"The one I had last week. The new one." Maurice walked out the bathroom shirtless.

Kira eyed his body up and down. Maurice snapped his finger in front of her face.

"Aye!" He yelled.

"Huh!" Kira yelled back.

"Shirt Kira shirt." Maurice said as he stood in front of her.

Tonight him, Maine and Ant was leaving to go to Florida for the week.

"Oh it's where all your shirts at Mar." Kira smiled.

Maurice looked at her.

"But I didn't put them where the rest of my shirts at K." Maurice smiled back as Kira mugged him.

"Okay fine I hide them, they in the hall closet under the clothes on the right side by my clothes." Kira smiled.

Maurice mouth dropped.

"Really Kira. You hide my shirts? Why?" Maurice asked.

"I don't know. Actually I do know, they are ugly." Kira burst out laughing, when Maurice straight faced her.

"They are not, Ky'Lin picked them out. My baby got taste." Maurice said.

Kira looked around and nodded.

"That's why she be wearing all different kinds of colors now." Kira said.

"Well you buy her clothes like that." Maurice said as he sat down on the bed.

"She want them like that though." Kira said.

"I guess, instead of me getting ready, I'm talking to you like I don't have to meet Maine and Ant at Maine house." Maurice shook his head.

"Tell me again why De'Maine can't go?" Kira asked.

"I don't know. I don't ask question I just go with the flow. Make my money and bounce." Maurice said.

"Well can we have a quickie before you go?" Kira asked.

"5 minutes lets go." Maurice said started unbutton his pants.

Kira glared at him.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Ant arrived at Maine house and got out his car. He used his key to unlock the door.

"Tj if I have to tell your nappy ass head one more time to turn off that game and go to bed. I'm taking it with me." Maine said to his oldest son. Tj huffed but got off the game.

"Damn you stay yelling." Ant said to Ant.

"With these bad ass kids you would yell too." Maine said as he put on his shoes.

"If you say so. I don't see no food on stove. What's up with that?" Ant walked to the kitchen.

"I took my wife and kids out to eat." Maine said.

"Y'all didn't invite me? Y'all mean." Ant sat down on a stool in Maine kitchen.

"That's what you have a wife and kids for." Maine said as CiCi walked up to him.

"Dad Trey Trey wont give me back my tablet." She whined.

Maine looked at Trey Trey and Trey Trey hurried up and gave CiCi her tablet. Ant shook his head and chuckled.

"Why can't yall be more like Treyvon?" Maine asked.

"He's a nerd." Tj said, and Maine bite his tongue to keep from laughing.

Ant started laughing.

"What you know about nerd?" Maine asked.

"You the one wear glasses." Treyvon said to Tj.

Ant looked from Treyvon to Tj with his mouth open with a slight grinned. These kids are grown.

"So I look cute with my glasses too." Tj snapped.

Tae walked downstairs with Maine bag.

"That's everything." Tae said.

"Okay we just waiting on Maurice slow ass now." Maine said.

"Man Shawn should have came." Ant mumbled.

"He will be on the next assignment. Rea would be okay." Maine said as Maurice walked in the house holding his keys in his hands.

"Y'all ready?" He asked Ant and Maine.

"Well damn Nigga I didn't went to bed with you last night." Maine mugged Maurice.

"Lord I'm happy about that." Maurice said and waved at everybody.

"I been ready." Ant said.

Tae hugged and kissed Maine, as Maine hugged and kissed his kids.

"Okay baby get plenty of batteries and keep the iPad charged up." Maine said.

Maurice and Ant frowned up their faces,.

Tae blushed as she picked up Treyvon.

"Let's roll out. I need to go to Walmart before we hit the road." Maine said.

"Good, because I'm hungry." Ant said.

"When you not hungry?" Maine, Maurice and Tae asked.

Maurice cell phone ring.

"Now who the hell is that?" Maurice pulled out his cell phone. "Oh it just Shawn. Hello... She letting you go?...Damn(laughing) I'll let Maine know....We on the way now. Word." Maurice pressed the end button and put the phone back in his pocket. "Maine, Shawn said Rea said to call her so she can cuss you."

Maine eyes widen.

"What I do?" Maine asked.

"The hell if I know. But we going to pick up Shawn. Rea letting him go." Maurice said.

"Man that's out the way." Maine huffed.

"We can solve the cast faster too." Ant said.

"He got a point. Tae we about to go for real this time." Maine said.

"Okay, Maurice take care my hubby." Tae said to Maurice.

"I got cha." Maurice said.

"Deuce Deuce." Ant said and walked out the house.

"Deuces ." Maurice walked out too.

Leaving Maine in the house to hug his family.

"I'll return back to y'all, the same way I'm leaving." Maine said to Tae.

"I love you." Tae kissed him again.

"I love you too." Maine said, then turn to give his kids a hug and kiss before he walked out.

"Let's go get this shit over with." Maurice said when he walked outside.

"I know that nigga better double my damn pay." Ant said.

"Who you telling. Nigga been close lips like a muthafucka." Maine said.

"Hell yeah. Bree done gave that nigga the hush mouth." Maurice laughed.

"Or that nigga Drake. I still have some words for his ass." Ant said.

Maurice and Maine looked at him as Maine got in the driver side of the car while Ant got in the back and Maurice in the front.

"Oh hell this I got to see." Maurice said laughing.

Maine nodded his head agreeing with Maurice.

"Let's go get Shawn peanut head ass." Maine started the car.

************************

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014