ATTENTION!!!

Hey all, it's me! Are you guys liking this book so far. I have a lot more in stores for you guys. Just a little heads up.

Which book out of the series is your favorite. I like the second book better, out of all. As I go back and read over my chapters for the whole series. I say the boys really has change. Well not Ant, his anger is still there. I don't think he will ever get better, with that.

Also with the kids in this book. It feels like I'm actually writing a movie instead of a book, lol. I'm thinking about revamping it. When I say I can make this series better. I really can. When they time is right, I'm going to try to publish this series. I just need the girls permission to use their names.

"Hello can anyone hear me?" I heard .

I know that voice.

"Hey Aj." I said.

"Oh you can hear me? Umm hi umm why my mommy and dad fighting?" He asked me.

Uhh I don't know what to tell the kid.

"Uhh I uh it's not my place to let you know." I said.

He sighed.

"I know my mom and dad don't have the best marriage but they still was happy, now they suck. It's really hurting my feelings." Aj said sadly.

Awww my heart.

"I'm sorry Aj, but your dad is type stubborn." I said, he glared at me. Did I say something wrong?

"But cant you make them get back happy?" He asked.

"I could, but they have to be willing to get back together on their own. Continue to pull them together, and your family will be back." I smiled at him.

He nodded his head at me.

"Bye, thank you." He walked away.

He welcome. I saw Ky'Lin walked out.

"Hey little lady." I greeted her.

She smiled shyly.

"Mom and dad are back, but no rings are on their fingers. What's up with that?" She asked me.

Okay, umm another one.

"Umm Ky to be honest I have no idea. You have to ask your parents that." I said to her.

"But you the writer." She looked confused.

"I know that, and also your mom and dad haven't brought it up yet, or came in my head for that matter, about the rings." I said.

"That's crazy. Can't you make us back happy how we use to be?" She asked me.

"Yes I can as I told your cousin. Your parents have to be willing. But if you want to help them see how they use to be. Remind them of that." I said.

"Shouldn't they look at us and see why they happy, I'm pretty sure when they conceive us they was happy." She said.

Wayment!

"Ky remember Maurice adopted you?" I reminded her.

"Yes duh I know. They was happy then right?" She asked me.

"Yes they was."

"Okay then happy. Please do something. Please." She begged me.

"I'll see what I can do." I said.

"That's all I ask. Thank you by the way. Maybe in the future you can write a book about me." She smiled.

"Maybe." I said.

"Just keep it in mind will you?" She said.

"Okay Ky'Lin I will." I smiled.

"I want to marry LeBron James."

"Ky'Lin!" I yelled.

"Just kidding." She laughed and walked away.

Lol okay so these kids are determine to have their parents back together as a happy family. So let me see what I can do.

Also someone is about to get kill out the book to be honest. Lol. Not saying who or why. But you will find out soon, if it stay in my head as I have it plan.

Thank you.

As I said before I does everything for a reason. So be on the look out.