"32"

Ant felt somebody staring at him and he opened his eyes and stared at his mother. She looked at him with hurt eyes, as Ant just stared at her hard.

"You shouldn't be here." He said, then look away from her.

"I wont stay, I just need to get some things off my chest, and I'm gone." She said.

Ant just remain quiet as his mother looked at him.

"I'm sorry I hurt you all those years ago. You have to understand, your father and I was unhappy for a very long time. I know it wasn't right for me to turn his brother, but I can't help who I fall in love with Anthony. You are my son and you shut me out your life, and your kids life. I birth you, and cared for you, until you throw me aside like I was nothing. I love you then and I love you now. I forgive you." His mother said with tears falling out her eyes.

Ant has tears falling out his eyes too.

"You don't understand walking in the house seeing you with him like that hurt me. It hurt me to my heart ma, you should have more respect for yourself. His brother ma, that's his flesh and blood." Ant cried.

"Okay I get that Anthony, but at the same time when we both started the affair we knew what we was getting into. Believe it or not, your father had skeletons in his closet too, but we wont get into that. We leave him to rest in peace. This is between me and you." His mother put her hands on her hips.

Ant glared at her.

"Fix your face, I'm still your mother and you will not disrespect me, how you did that day in my house. You fix this mess with your wife. She seem like a good girl, and you can't be mad at her, because you mad at me. Yes texting and going out a lunch date was wrong, but I feel like your punishing her for what I did to your father. I pretty sure your wife wouldn't do that to you." His mother said.

Did Zach really went to talk to his mother?

"You damn right she did, she told me you went to talk to her that day you saw me and your uncle. She told me how hurt you was. But son it's time to forgive, I know you wont forget it, but please forgive me. If you forgive me, I'm pretty sure you and your wife will get through this bump in the road you have." His mother grab his hand. She was surprise he didn't jerk it back.

Ant nodded his head.

"I forgive you ma." Ant said wiping his eyes. His mother bend down and hugged him. Ant returned her hug.

"Good now that's settle, you can leave this hell hole. Get dressed. You have fresh clothes on the chair, and get a shower. Oh yeah brush your damn teeth too." She said

Ant chuckled and got up off the bed. He didn't even realize he was unhook from all the machines.

<<<<<>>>>>

"Rea please stop singing you sound bad." Zach said as she tried to set things together for Ant welcome home dinner. Just for two.

"Don't do my sister. Hit that high note again sis." Maine said as bobbed his head.

"I think y'all can leave now." Zach said to them. Rea and Maine mouth dropped.

"Really, so you just going to kick us out and we babysitting your bad ass kids?" Maine asked.

"Yes you all can come back later, but for now, Bye." Zach waved.

"That's why I don't like your ugly ass now." Maine glared at her.

"I don't like your nappy ass one curl ass head either." Zach mugged back.

"That curl cute though, see." Maine showed Zach his one curl in his head.

"I can't see it bruh." Rea said.

"Maine get out!" Zach yelled.

"Okay, I'm going. I hope you fall flat on your face in them heels that taller then you." Maine laughed all the way out the house.

"I don't like him." Zach said to Rea, who fixed her makeup, before she left.

Rea laughed.

"Let me go. Love you, get your man back girl." Rea said and throw up the deuces sign and walked out the house behind Maine.

Zach sighed and sat on the couch. She was nervous like this was her first date. She don't know how it would turn out, but she was hoping for the best.

Ant walked in his house he shared wit Zach and close the door. He told his mother he didn't live with Zach anymore, but she wasn't hearing him, and past by the apartment complex he was staying at. Zach walked out the kitchen and smiled at Ant.

"Hey you finally here I see."

"Yeah my ma, dropped me off." He said and sat down on the chair.

"Umm I cooked if you hungry." She said as he jumped up off the couch and walked to the kitchen. Zach laughed and followed him.

"It smells good. I don't know when the last time I had your cooking." Ant said as he fixed him a big plate of food.

"Uhh it's been a while, I tell you that." Zach laughed nervously.

Ant sat down at the table and started eating. He moaned with each bite.

"Oh my gosh, this is so good, but where the damn bread at? A roll or something." He looked at Zach. Zach laughed and went to get the bag of Hawaiian rolls for him.

"Here you go." She said putting the bread in front of him.

"Thank you, all these about to be gone." He said opening it up and grabbed two.

"You act like them people who never be eating." Zach said as Ant packed a whole bread in his mouth.

"I can't help it, I'm hungry." Ant said.

Zach shook her head and walked away, she return and put a box in front of Ant. Ant looked at her and at the box. Zach went to sit next to him.

"I'll let you finish eating, before I get to what I have to say off my chest." Zach said.

"Nah I go ahead, I can eat and listen. Talk." Ant said putting another roll in his mouth.

"Okay I want to start off by saying, I think you are an amazing person. You tells it like it is, and you showed me how to love myself, before we got together. You remember that? You help me got over my mother death. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would have gotten over it, if it wasn't for you. I know I haven't been the best wife to you, or person since we met. I'm sorry about that, from my mouth, to my attitudes, to the drama I brought into your life. I'm glad you didn't walk away then. Then I betrayed your trust, by going on a date with that man, plus talking to him via phone calls and texts. I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry. Ant I'm truly sorry. If I could take it back, I would. I really would. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, and be my husband again. I missed you, missed us together as a family, as one, as husband and wife. Being away from you has really hurt me. I need you Ant." Zach said as Ant wiped a tear that fallen out her eye.

Ant stared at her and took a bite out of the roll.

"I forgive you, but I need to get some things off my chest too."

*************

Part two next..

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014