"11"

Later that night at Black Pyramid everybody was in their class working.

Zach walked to the bathroom and was pulled in the storage room.

"You say something I'll kill you." The person said. Zach eyes widen as she saw that it was Darren.

"Get the fuck off me!" She screamed as Darren wrapped his hands around her neck.

Zach tried to fight back, but he was too strong. She then kneed him in his dick. He groaned as he grab his self.

Zach quickly walked out the storage making sure nobody seen her. She have to talk to her husband. This has gotten to out of hand.

Maine walked to Tae room and peep in. He saw Tae talking and laughing with a man, when he saw the man touch Tae arms and she didn't do anything he open the door quickly and walked toward the man, and punch him in the face.

"Maine stop!" Tae yelled.

The kids ran around the room screaming.

"This the nigga you cheating on me with!?" Maine asked her, as he grabbed the man by his shirt again, and punch him.

Maurice and Ant rushed in the room and pulled Maine off the man.

"She cheating on me man! She cheating on me! I could have been cheated on her ass, but I didn't. I love her ass to much, and her ass going to cheat on with this fuck nigga." Maine snapped and break free of Ant and Maurice and kick the man in the stomach as he laid in the floor.

"Calm down!" Maurice said as he got Maine off the man again.

"Class dismissed." Bree said as she walked in the room, as she heard all the  noise from the next door. She got the kids out the room, but one kid stayed back crying.

"My daddy. That's my daddy. I want my mommy." She screamed as she rushed to her father side.

Maurice looked from Maine and Tae.

"I want to kill her ass. After all I do for her, and she do me like this." Maine laughed a little. "Me of all people. 7 years I been faithful to her ass, and she do me like this." Maine laughed.

The man groaned as he sat up.

"Who the fuck are you?" Maurice asked the man.

"This is my student father." Tae finally spoke.

"You having an affair with your student parent?" Maurice asked Tae.

"What?! I am a married man, and I will be suing this company. My child will be remove from this program." The man said.

Maurice face turn bright red.

"What! Sir no, I work my ass for this program. Let's go to my office and talk." Maurice said to man.

"No. You all will be hearing from my lawyer. I will be pressing charges." The man said to Maine, as he grab his daughter hand and walked out the room.

"Tae, Maine in my office now." Maurice said. He shook his head as he walked to his office.

Tae and Maine followed behind Maurice.

Maurice was livid. Kira walked up to him and ask what was going on. He just told her to dismiss the classes, and meet him in his office.

"I have to let you two go. Y'all bringing y'all marriage and problems to my place of business, now look I'm getting fucking sue!" Maurice yelled.

"What the fuck was you thinking Maine! Hitting that man like that." Maurice glared at Maine.

"It's my fault. Tae said as she hold her head down.

"Now she talk." Maine shook his head.

"What's going on Tae?" Maurice asked Tae.

"I wanted to distance myself from the relationship to see if it was strong then what it really was. I didn't mean for this to get out of hand like this." Tae said.

"Really that was childish as hell. How old is you again? Now my studio is getting sued for your childish behavior. That's fuck up man." Maurice said.

Maine didn't know what to say, all this bullshit for what? All because she wanted go do something stupid.

"I think it best we take a break for awhile. Since you so badly wants to distance your self from me, I'll give you your space. I'll be staying in a hotel. Just don't bother me at all. I'll come get the kids when you have the work or vice versa." Maine walked out the office.

"You wrong on so many levels. Maine a good guy and what you did was wrong. Now he might be going to jail for your childish actions. We not young no more  Tae. That shit don't fly no more. You can leave now." Maurice said to Tae, who had tears falling out her eyes.

Zach paced back and forth in her classroom alone. She trying to think of a way to tell Ant what she did. She know he going to be mad. Her throat was hurting. Darren finger prints was around her neck. How was she going to explain that to her husband also?

Ant walked in her classroom and shut the door. Zach walked up to him and started to cry in his arms.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I know I'm wrong. I'm sorry." She cried.

Ant looked at her.

"What you do?" He asked her, as he walked away from her. Then came back. "Is those finger prints on your neck?" He asked her, grabbing her chin.

"Who the fuck put their hands on you!" He yelled.

"The man that showed up to our house, baby I'm so sorry. He stalking me. We- we uhh went out to lunch one time, and we been texting and talking on the phone. Nothing more. I swear baby. He saying he going to show you some pictures of us, and he showed up here to night and threatening me. He choke me." Zach said, as she watched Ant face change.

"So after the session with Dr. James you felt like just because we was good you could have a friendship with another man?" Ant asked her calmly not looking at her.

"No it wasn't like that. I was on the computer and he message me asking can we talk, I got his number and we talked on the phone." Zach said.

"That what had you so happy around the house this past week, you checking your damn phone every five minutes, sneaking off and shit.  You having conversations with another nigga!" Ant yelled at her.

Zach couldn't say anything. She was scared.

"Now this nigga know where we stay at and shit." Ant chuckled, before he could stop his self. He backslapped Zach. "You trying to play me! Fuck you and fuck this fuck up marriage. Go be with that nigga." Ant pulled off his wedding ring and throw it at her before he walked out the classroom.

*****************
What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Getting caught up will lead too......what just happened

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014