"12"

Maurice sat in his office as he tried to get a hold of the man who was suing his business when Rayne walked in.

"What the hell? You keep popping up like a ghost. Wassup." Maurice looked at her, and back at his work.

"Well hey there Christopher." Rayne smiled.

"What can I do for you?" Maurice asked her.

"Just want to let you know, I'm getting married soon, and I'm sorry for all the wrong I cause you in the past." Rayne smiled.

Maurice was taken  back, he wasn't counting on her saying that.

"Aww it's all good. We all been young and shit, did dumb shit, it's all good. Congratulations who is the lucky guy?" Maurice asked.

"Oh his name Bryson Tiller. The one that work with your wife." Rayne said.

"Oooh hmm right, cool dude. Strange but cool." Maurice said.

Rayne laughed.

"Yeah he do act strange sometimes, well let me get going. Oh and when you get a chance can you look at this video for me. It's a dance group I put together. I know how much you like dancing so take a look at this when you get a chance." Rayne gave Maurice a video.

"I have a busy day today, and all this week. I'll be sure to look at it when I get time." Maurice placed the video tape in his dresser draw.

"No rush. Let me get back home to my kids." Rayne said.

"Yeah you do that. And congrats again."

"Thank you." Rayne smiled and walked out the office. She grabbed her cell phone out her purse.

"Hello....yes I gave it to him....you will have your money as soon as this shit blows up in her face.....yeah I maybe stretch the true a little. I said we were getting married......sorry....I don't want your girlfriend beating my ass...I'm on my way now....see ya." Rayne laughed all the way the building.

Zach drag her self out the bed, with fresh tears falling out her eyes. She can't believe she lost Ant. Why was she so dumb? Now she's all alone. She wasn't feeling going to work today, so she will call Maurice and let him know. She definitely don't feel like going to the daycare to help out.

She pulled herself together for her kids. She don't want them to see her this way. She don't know where Ant is. He haven't came home at all last night.

When Zach walked downstairs to cook breakfast for her kids, Ant was just walking in the house with bloodshot red eyes. He didn't even look Zach way when he walked up the stairs. Zach wanted to talk to him, but don't want to risk getting hit in the face again.

She cooked grits, sausage and eggs. Nothing too heavy for her kids. She went to wake her kids up. She started with Aj first since he was the hardest to wake up.

"Aj wake up, you have to get ready for school." She shook him awake.

"I don't want to go today." Aj whined.

"Oh you going, get your behind up, when I come back in here and you not in the shower yet be prepared to get a beating. I'm not in the mood Aj." Zach said and went to wake up Zy'Anna who was already wake in her bedroom looking at cartoons.

"Morning Mommy. Can I go to the Black Pyramid today?" Zy'Anna asked.

"You can go later on, but for now you have to get ready for daycare." Zach  said.

"Okay Mommy." Zy'Anna said as Zach helped her take a bath, and wash her face and brushed her teeth. "Look Mommy my teeth like daddy's pure white. Cheese." Zy'Anna smiled.

Zach smiled and nodded her head.

When she helped Zy'Anna down the stairs, Ant was in the kitchen eating a Hot Pocket.

"Daddy!" Zy'Anna raced to her father, who stopped eating to pick her up.

"Wassup Lil Ma." Ant said and kissed his daughter.

Zach went back to check on Aj who was just walking out the bathroom with a frown on his face.

"I'm two seconds away from beating your ass, don't try me right now."
Zach said to Aj and pushed him out his room.

Kira was in her office with Bryson going over some paperwork, she really need to tell him, that he needed to find some place else to work. She love her husband and she will not cheat on him again.

Bryson looked at Kira, and lean over and kissed her neck.

"Bryson no. This has got to stop." Kira ask she move away from him. She backed up against the wall, and Bryson walked closer to her.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Bryson asked her as he grab one of her legs and wrap them around his waist.

Kira was breathing heavily staring at him. Bryson lower his mouth to her, and door busted open. Rayne walked in with a smirk on her face.

Kira unwrapped her leg from around Bryson and pushed him away.

"Well well well, Miss Kira do have a wild side to her." Rayne laughed as Bryson smirked.

Kira looked from Bryson to Rayne then back to Bryson again.

"What's going on?" Kira asked.

"What's going on is, you cheating on your husband with your employee." Rayne laughed.

Kira swallowed hard, and looked away.

"Soon your husband will find out." Rayne said.

"You won't say shit to Maurice about this! It's my job to tell him." Kira snapped.

"To late Kira he has the video." Rayne laughed again.

"Wha-what v-v-video?" Kira asked.

Rayne walked to Kira tv and vcr player. Put the video in and pressed play.

"This video." Rayne smirked and looked at the video. It showed Kira and Bryson first kiss. Bryson eating Kira out, and making out with her. It's showed Kira almost having sex with Bryson until Kira pulled away. It showed more kisses between Bryson and Kira.

Kira felt sick to her stomach.

"No, no , no please God no!" Kira shook her head. "Get the hell out my office. Bryson you're fired." Kira said.

Bryson shrugged and walked out laughing with Rayne who hand him $10,000.

Maurice had a little time to watch the tape Rayne dropped off. He was ready to see the little group she put together.

He sat in his office chair, getting comfortable. But what he saw cause rage to build up inside him. His wife? Having an affair with another man?!

He grabbed his car keys and raced out his building.

**********************
Well ....... No words

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014