"30"

Drake entered Ant hospital room with a card. Ant was up watching TV, when he saw Drake he chuckled and shook his head. He turned off the TV.

"Nigga you have a lot of damn nerves showing your damn face around me." Ant said.

"I respect the way you feel about me, but that won't change the past. The past I didn't know that included you." Drake said as he put the card on Ant bed.

"How you didn't know she was dating me man? We was seen around school bruh?" Ant said.

"You act like I been to school daily, we never had the same lunch or classes, as I remember correctly you nor Nicki had the same classes. We had the same classes." Drake said.

"Man now that I think about it you right, but still you could have said something." Ant said.

"Like I said before I didn't know she was dating you too." Drake said.

"Damn I want to kill your ass." Ant said.

"How you think I feel when I found out that shit? She played both of our ass man." Drake shook his head.

"For real. Karma got her ass though, to bad the baby had to be involve in her shit." Ant said.

"Hell yeah, but shit we cool?" Drake asked with his hand out.

"Yeah I guess I can squash that high school beef shit." Ant shook Drake head. "I see you married my cousin. Wasn't you suppose to get my blessing or some shit like that?" Ant laughed and Drake laughed too.

"Shit it done happen now. My bad." Drake said.

"It's cool nigga." Ant said the door opened and Zach came in with the kids.

"Well I'll let you get back with your family. See y'all around." Drake walked out.

"Hey daddy." Zy'Anna greeted Ant.

"What's up daddy girl. Gimme some love." Ant said and Zy'Anna jumped on the bed in her father arms. While Aj took out his video Gameboy and started playing it when he sat down.

"How you feeling?" Zach asked Ant.

"I'm getting better, still having stomach pains." Ant said honestly.

"Did you told the nurse?" Zach asked him.

"Nah, I'm good." Ant said.

"I heard you get out tomorrow, you happy?" Zach asked him.

"Hell yeah I'm happy." Ant said.

"Do you need me to come get you?" Zach asked.

"Nah Bree coming back by in the morning." Ant said.

Zach nodded her head.

"The kids wanted to see you for awhile that's why we here." Zach said.

"It's cool Zachariah." Ant smiled at her.

"Really the whole first name though?" Zach laughed.

"Hell yeah." Ant laughed with her.

Zach hated that they talk like they just friends. It was a start back to something new, she could feel it.

"What they feed you today?" Zach asked him.

"Man some nasty ass soup and one greasy ass chicken breast. I been hungry so I eat that shit like I been starving." Ant said and Zach burst out laughing.

They continued to talk like old times until Zach had to go home and get the kids ready for bed for school the next morning.

"Can I get a kiss?" Ant asked Zach licking his lips. Zach walked up to his bed and kissed his lips softly. Ant moaned as Zy'Anna covered her eyes on the chair with her brother. Zach came up for air. Ant wanted her lips next to his again.