"27"

Tae backed all the way up from the man who called himself Mitch. But how? He look just like De'Maine and Maine. Was they triplets?

"Get the hell out my house." Tae said to him.

Mitch just laughed and stood up.

"Nah I'm staying Chante. Your husband wouldn't mind. Let's call and let him know his brother De staying with you. Making sure you safe." Mitch laughed again, as a evil look across his face.

"Who are you really?" Tae asked. She was scared but she wasn't scared to ask  questions. She was more scared for her kids.

"I'm Mitchell Randells. Ex Military Marine. De'Maine right hand man, before he double cross me. You see I got plastic surgery a long time ago. Learn your family your ways and here I am." Mitch said.

"So, so umm Bree is she your baby mother?" Tae asked her heart beating.

"Nah that's De baby mama, not mine. De was still around when she gave birth to the baby. I came along when De would disappear to the Bahamas. You know that FBI office?" Mitch looked at Tae.

Tae nodded.

"It's fake. Actually right now, my men is after your husband and his friends. Now that's a set up. Done by me." Mitch said.

"Why? Why you doing this?" Tae asked. Tears filled her eyes. She send a quick prayer to God to keep Maine, Maurice , Shawn and Ant safe.

"Why you ask? Simple, De took my family, so it's only fair I do the same to him. Starting with his baby girl. You know that lil girl his heart." Mitch walked closer to Tae.

Tae balled up her fist.

"I wouldn't do that if I was." Mitch pulled out a gun.

"So it was you who was at Kira house who brought the flowers to Bree from Drake?" Tae asked.

Mitch nodded yes.

"How long has De been dead?" Tae asked as tears flow down her face.

"Just about a month now." Mitch cellphone ring. "Hello....yea make your move now...yea I have men at the houses now...yea..one." He hang up and smile at Tae.

Tae phone ring in her pocket, she knew it was Maine.

"Can I answer the phone?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, but no funny business. I won't hesitate to shoot you." Mitch said.

Tae: Hey baby.

Maine: wassup. You okay?

Tae: Yeah, just got finish eating pineapples before you call.

Maine: huh pineapple?

Tae: yes pineapples. So how are you the boys?

Maine: Tae is everything okay?

Tae: yes the kids are fine. I just put them to bed. De'Maine here.

Maine: huh? He suppose to be in the Bahamas.

Tae: *laughs* boy you so crazy. I'll tell him though. He say he say he going to kill you too.

Maine: Tae you scaring me. What the fuck is going on? *getting irritated*

Tae: I love you so much too baby, please hurry back home to me.

Mitch walked closer to her. He snatched the phone out her hang and hang it up.

"You think you slick." Mitch laughed.

"I try to be when it's needed." Tae laughed with him.

"Wake your kids up, let's take a ride." Mitch said.