"14"

Maurice walked in to work the next morning and sat at his desk. He really didn't felt like talking to none of the guys at all.

Soon his office door open and Ant walked in.

"Sup bro." Ant greeted him.

"Shit." Maurice said dryly.

"I got something to tell you man." Ant shook his head.

Maurice looked at him as he turn his computer on.

"I hit your sister." Ant said.

"You been hitting on her so what's the difference?" Maurice said like he didn't care.

Ant eyed him.

Before Ant could say anything else the door open again, and Maurice came in.

"Damn did you take the time to comb your fro this morning?" Ant asked him.

"Nah not really." Maine said as he sat Maurice a bag on the table.

Maurice eyed the back and eyed Maine.

"What's this?" Maurice asked him.

"Something to apologize with. I was dead wrong for starting that shit at Black Pyramid." Maine said.

"It's cool. I'm shutting it down anyway." Maurice said.

"What!?" Maine and Ant asked at the same time.

"Yep, doing it today as a matter of fact." Maurice nodded his head like it really wasn't bother him, but it really was.

"Damn. Why?" Ant asked.

"Well after the fight Maine had with that man, I was getting a lot of calls from parents saying they going to take their child and children out the program, so why the hell not?" Maurice said and shrugged.

"Man I'm so sorry. I lost my head for a minute that day bruh. My daughter even scared of me now." Maine said.

Ant shook his head.

"That's fuck up. How is you and Tae anyway?" Maurice asked.

"Same how we was two days ago. I'm giving her, her space she wants so bad." Maine said.

"So you still at a hotel?" Ant asked.

"Nah I'm staying with De'Maine in our mother's house." Maine said.

"Damn. You went all the way to Greenville bruh?" Maurice asked shockingly.

"Yep." Maine nodded.

"I think Zach may have a stalker." Ant said.

"The hell?" Maurice look at Ant.

"Hell yeah bruh, she texting and talking to that nigga on the phone and shit. Plus meeting that nigga for lunch. Her ass don't even meet me for lunch." Ant said.

"Oh damn." Maine said.

"Well Kira flat out cheated on all this." Maurice said as he pointed to his self.

Maine and Ant mouth dropped.

"Your lying ass. Not Kira! Hell no! Stop lying!" Maine said surprising.

"Nigga I don't have on my wedding ring. She broke a vow so I took my ring back, and gave her back her ring." Maurice said.

"Damn." Ant said, he couldn't even say anything else.

"I say it's karma." Maurice shrugged.

"Karma my damn ass! You haven't cheated on her ass though! I would have kick her ass, and kick her out the house, and tell her ass to go to be with that nigga. Have me fuck up." Ant said angrily.