"4"

"How many people out there?" Ant asked Maine as he looked out the curtain.

"A lot." Maine said and close the curtain back.

"I don't do crowds." Maurice said.

"Nigga we know you don't. Your ass about to light up the building, with your bright ass." Maine snapped.

"Leave him alone Maine." Kira said rubbing Maurice back.

"Thank you baby." Maurice kissed Kira lips.

"Okay y'all, umm can we get this show going. I'm hungry." Rea said rubbing her stomach.

"When you not hungry?" Maine asked Rea.

Rea sent Maine a look.

Maine hold his hands up.

"I'm ready." Ant said.

"We know your curly ass head ready." Maine said

"Why you talking about everybody?" Tae asked Maine laughing.

He just shrugged.

"Okay can we hurry up and get this over with?" Maurice walked to the curtain and turn back around. "I can't do this. Cancel this shit." He walked away.

"Man it's not that bad." Maine said and walked to curtain again. "Oh shit it is that bad."

"I know y'all not scared of people." Zach laughed.

"You take your ass out there then." Maine said.

"I'm not scared." Zach said and walked out on stage.

"I know her ass didn't." Maine said.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. On the behalf of my brother, husband, and friends, we all excited that you all can be here tonight. Tonight will be just a fun environment for us all. We will start off by a mini concert, and after that our classes will perform song, dances, and art. Thank you all again for being here."

"Damn she said a mouthful. She really wasn't scared." Maine said.

"That's my wife though." Ant chuckled as Zach came back stage.

"They ready for y'all." She smiled.

"We wasn't ready." Maurice said.

"Yes y'all are. Go ahead. You all only singing one song damn." Zach said.

"She have a point." Kira said.

The boys stood in a line, as Zach and Tae opened the curtain.

"Why he always in the middle?" Maine whispered. Talking about Maurice.

"Shh." Kira shushed him.

The boys went out and sing, while Maurice dance while sing.

"Aww look at my baby." Kira said.

"He swear his ass can dance." Zach said.

"He getting that shit. I'm about ready to go out there and stomp that buck teeth bitch in her face. Look how she reaching for my husband." Kira glared at the girl.

Zach laughed.

"Kira chill. It's not that serious." Zach said shaking her head.

"What if it was Ant?" Kira asked her.

"You see this water bottle in my hand, I'll throw it at her, no matter what we go through he still my husband, until we get a divorce." Zach said.

"Damn you still talking about a divorce?" Kira asked her.

"Yep if it don't get better we will get one. All marriages don't work Kira. Everybody cant have a relationship like Maine and Tae." Zach said.