"7"

Kira is in her office going over paper work, when there was a knock on her office door.

"Come in." She said and sat her paper and pen down.

A tall brown skin guy entered her office with a smile.

"Mrs. Kira Brown right?" He asked.

"Yes sir I am. Who might you be?" She asked him.

"I'm Bryson Tiller, the new doctor." He smiled.

Kira wish he stopped smiling at her like that.

"Nice to meet you." Kira shook his hand, and licked her lips. Her eyes met his and he smirked at her.

"You okay?" He asked her.

"Yes, I'm fine. Let me go introduce you to the rest of everybody." She said standing up and smooth her hair down.

She really need to call her husband. Bryson touch the small part of her back as he open the door for her. Kira shivered, and thank him.

After the introduction was made, Kira showed Bryson what he was suppose to be doing and she left away from him fast.

She shouldn't be feeling this way about another man. Where was her husband when she needed him? She couldn't get Bryson face out her head. She was in trouble.

••••••••••••
Zach was home alone on the Internet when a chat came up.

DarrenAustin: hello beautiful.

Zach clicked on his profile picture. He was too fine. What's a little harm in talking right?

ZachariahAlsina: Hi.

DarrenAustin: you so beautiful. We should hook up. Get together, and get to know each other.

ZachariahAlsina: I don't think that will be a good idea. I am married.

DarrenAustin: I can respect that. Can we be friends?

ZachariahAlsina: we can do that.

DarrenAustin: can we talk on the phone?

ZachariahAlsina: sure give me your number and I'll call you.

DarrenAustin: 803-236-0001

Zach turned off her computer and called Darren. They talked about about everything. He was really a good listener. Zach even gave in to meet him for lunch the next day.

Zach went to start dinner for her family when her phone vibrate. She smiled, Darren told her he enjoyed talking to her, and couldn't wait to see her the next day.

•••••••••••••
Tae is in the kitchen when Maine came in the kitchen and tried to kiss her, but she move away from him.

Maine raised an eye brow.

"You okay?" Maine asked her.

"Yep." She said and walked away.

Tae wanted to see how far she can go, she wanted to test her love for Maine. She did love Maine with all her heart, but it was time to put their relationship to the test. Give it a little push.

Maine followed her upstairs to their room. He went to lay beside her.

"Damn Trey move. I don't want to be bother." Tae said and got out the bed.