"28"

Kira just got Christina ready for bed with she heard a noise downstairs. Her neck snapped in the direction of the door. She was not about to be like them white folks in the movies and go investigate. She about to sneak and get her two other kids in the room with Christina and lock them up in there. So they can find a way to escape. This is not the business right now. She took a peep out the room and head in the direction of C3 and Ky'Lin room. She picked C3 up in her arms. She quickly left the room and head to Ky'Lin room. With Ky'Lin it's about to be difficult. The girl ask a million and one questions before she do what she suppose to do.

"Ky'Lin wake up!" Kira whispered yelled in Ky'Lin ear.

Ky'Lin move away from her mother. Kira pulled her back by her shirt.

"Get your behind up out the bed now Ky!" Kira whispered yelled again.

Ky'Lin jumped out the and followed her mother in Christina room. Kira put C3 in the bed with Christina and Ky'Lin got in too. That gave Kira time to move everything she find big in Christina room and move it in front of bed. She wished she had her cell phone right now. She was scared. She heard the door knob jiggled as she jumped away from it. Soon somebody was bumping into the door. Kira was praying and hoping her kids don't wake up. Next thing you know gun shots was being shoot at the door. Kira screamed along with her kids who was screaming.

"Mommy I want daddy!" Christina yelled as two big men stepped inside the room holding gun at Kira and her kids.

"Come with us." One of them said.

To keep from getting shot Kira nodded her head okay and grabbed at her kids, who still crying badly. They all stepped over the things Kira placed in front of the door and walked out the room.

"Hello..Yes we have them...I think it was the last of them...Yes okay...That's everybody he love..Got it." The man hang up and turned to the other man. "Take them to De'Maine. Boss order."

Kira was lost. De'Maine? Did he had something to do with what's going on? She felt like she was about to pass out.

<<<<<<>>>>>

Bree woke up out her sleep. Something was nagging at her really bad. She turned and saw De'Maine in her bed.

"What the fuck you doing in my house De?" She glared at him.

De'Maine just smirked and remain quiet.

"Move I have to get De'Mya up for school." Bree pushed at De, but he wasn't moving.

"Your days are numbered on this earth baby girl." De'Maine said.

Bree eyes lowed at his tone and his threat.

"Are you really threating me now? The mother of your child? You better get the fuck out my house before your days be numbered on this earth" Bree snapped. That nigga had her fuck her.

De'Maine got up and walked out the room and house. He locked the door, making sure his men carried De'Mya out the house. Mitch sent the video to the room the real De'Maine was at. He smiled at his handy work.

"Set the house on fire." Mitch said to his men. They nodded and pour gasoline all around the house with Bree in the house.

<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Maine and Ant suffered on the floor with bullet wounds to the stomach as Maurice laid on the floor unconscious. Shawn hold his face as he got pistol whipped.

"It's time to move them." The guy by the name Blake said. "We got the last family."

Men grabbed hold to Maine and Ant. Two picked Maurice unconscious body up.

"I can walk my damn self." Shawn said. A man pushed Shawn. Shawn turned around and punch the man in the face. That cause three other men to jump Shawn. Maine and Ant tried to help, but due to losing so much blood they was unsuccessful. The men beat Shawn until he was unconscious with Maurice.

"Man yall lucky as hell right now." Ant said quickly.

Blake just smiled as they move them out the condo and into a waiting car.

"I think I'm about to pass out."  Maine said.

"You bet not nigga. Stay strong." Ant said as he started to cough up blood.

"Shit!" Maine yelled.

"What the fuck is happening bruh." Ant said as sweat dripped down his face.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Zy'Anna cried as Zach watched her baby cry. She couldn't do anything. She was tied up. She looked over at Rea. Who was silently crying to her self. A man walked in with a gasoline jug. Zach closed her eyes and reopen them, she wasn't seeing things that man really was holding a jug of gasoline in his hand.

"Zach I love you girl. If we make it out alive, just know I'm leaving this shit and life alone." Rea said.

"Rea hush, everything going to work out, we not dying today." Zach said.

Tae and Kira was pushed in the small room without their kids, both was tied up also.

Two ladies came in and took Aj and Zy'Anna from Zach. Aj and Zy'Anna was screaming trying to get away from the ladies.

"Bitch you just wait. Your time is coming." Zach said to the ladies with tears in her eyes.

"De'Maine set this up y'all." Kira said.

"No it's not De'Maine. It's a man who look like De'Maine." Tae said.

"What!" Rea yelled.

"Where the hell is Bree." Zach asked.

All the ladies looked and stared at each other.

<<<<<<>>>>>>>

De'Maine watched on the big screen as all his family was taking away from their homes. He wasn't even scared to die he just wanted his family to be okay. He watched as his house he let Bree stay in go up in flames. De'Maine yelled. Despite what he  and Bree did to each other in the past, he really did love her. She was the mother of his child. He love her for giving his child life. He just didn't know how to go about loving her the right way.

A man came in with a gun in his hand. The screens was shut off. De'Maine looked at the man with so much hate.

"Just kill me already." 

The man smirked.

"Oh I will, we just waiting on a few people to get here that's all.

<<<<<>>>>>

Bree laid in her bed as she begin to smell smoke. She rushed out her room to check on De'Mya. She didn't saw De'Mya in her bed. Bree searched the house up and down as the fire and smoke got to her. She was coughing as she tried to find a window to bust. She found on the lower level of the house she was still coughing as she busted the window and climb out. She collapsed on the ground as she lost consciousness.

************** 

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014