"26"

"Man it's hot as hell on this beach." Maine said as he drink him a beer.

"Who you telling?" Ant said.

"I'm melting slowly. Look at my tattoos. They look like they about to melt off my body." Maurice said.

Maine and Ant laughed.

"Man I wish I see what the fuck is going on. This big ass nigga in the way." Maine said.

They was on the beach at Miami Florida. They are now working the case De'Maine have them working on. They are sitting at a bar, over looking the beach.

"Tell his big ass to move." Maurice said.

"You trying to get me beat up." Maine laughed.

Ant shook his head.

"Man it to damn hot to be looking for some damn action. I can be somewhere relaxing." Ant said.

"Man you complain to damn much. Shut the hell up." Maine said Ant who mugged him.

"Y'all know what I think?" Maurice said out the blue, when everything got quiet.

"Nah what you think?" Maine looked at Maurice.

"We should all go on marriage retreat." Maurice said.

"What for?" Ant asked.

"Hell I don't know. It just a thought. To get our marriage back where it was. You know?" Maurice looked at Ant and Maine.

"My marriage good. You and Ant need to go." Maine said.

"Ant not going no damn where." Ant said.

"Oops never mind. You on your own Maurice." Maine laughed.

"You gone mess around and lose your wife. For good." Maurice said to Ant.

"Well that be me losing a wife then." Ant shrugged.

"This nigga stubborn as fuck." Maine said angrily. "What more can that girl do to tell you she sorry? Damn you act like she kiss or fuck the man. If Maurice can forgive Kira for letting a man go down on her, you can forgive your wife for letting a man take her out to lunch. Damn" Maine said.

"What your problem is you still stuck on the damn past. Your mother out living her damn life, while you still stuck worrying about what she did to your father." Maine continued.

"Why you had to bring me into that shit?" Maurice mugged Maine.

"Just making examples nigga. Shut up." Maine said.

"Y'all don't know the pain I feel after all that shit that happen. Y'all don't know what I'n going through . When I look at Zach I see that same shit my mother did to my pops." Ant said deep with emotions.

"Look bruh, my sister didn't sleep with none of your brothers or family members. My sister just was texting some nigga. I know it don't make it right, considering she's a married woman, nor going out to lunch with another man. But nigga it's time to move on from that. If you going to get that divorce go ahead and get it. My sister need to move on with her life if you still going to be in a funk over that. Not only is you hurting her, you hurting your kids too. Aj told Zach he hated her." Maurice said.

Ant eyes bugged out.

"You lying." Ant said as Maine shook his head.

"Nope I am not. He blame her for you not being there. Zach almost went to his ass, but she been drinking so I hold her back." Maurice said.

"Damn shit badder then I thought." Maine said.

"Why you think I was able to forgive Kira so easily? Not because I kissed Jessica. I did it for my kids, and all the wrong I did to her in the past. I'm not saying I won't forget what she did to me, but I have forgive her. Not wearing my ring hurt me to soul. That made me realize I want to make my marriage work. Not only for me and wife, but for our kids too." Maurice said.

"This nigga speaking some deep as shit. Continue." Maine said as he drink his beer.

"I want to put it in the back of my mind that Zach went out to lunch and was talking to another nigga, but I can't." Ant said.

"I got it!" Maine yelled and slapped his hands on the table. People stopped and looked at them.

Maurice and Ant looked at him.

"Got what?" Maurice and Ant said in unison.

"Talk to your mother. That's the only way you will move on." Maine said nodding his head, like he really did something.

"You know that is a good idea." Maurice said.

"Nah, fuck that." Ant shook his head.

"Nigga you gone talk. If I have to drag you there myself." Maine said.

"Man whatever. I have my marriage." Ant said.

"Okay." Maurice said.

"Case close." Maine said.

"Y'all ready to go." Maurice said.

"Yeah I have a call I need to make to my wife." Maine said.

They got up to leave, not knowing that a group of men was watching them the whole time. Not realizing that this was a set up, that they about to face. Not knowing that De'Maine is the snake in the case. Not knowing that their life is at stake. Not knowing so is their family life.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>

Tae was at home with her kids. She just sent them to bed for the night. It was just her up in the living room waiting for Maine to call her. She did miss her husband, and was counting down the days he return home to her.

She heard the door bell ring. She groaned and got up. She wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone. Especially not this late at night.

She opened it and pause.

"De what you doing here?" She asked him as she move aside to let him in.

"Wassup sis in law." He smiled as he walked in the house and took a seat.

Tae tighten her robe and walked over over to him.

"What do you want De'Maine?" She asked him.

He smiled evil and looked at her with a smirked on his face.

"My name not De'Maine. It's Mitch. De'Maine is dead." He laughed and walked over to her.

Tae gasped as her eyes widen.

*****************
Confused as fu*k right now ain't it?

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014