1

#1 - Chen's Diary

🙈

26 March 2016.

A beautiful day and I met the girl that I like finally. She is very beautiful, a goddess in my eye. I don't know about her name, but what I know is, she is studying in our college. She has long black hair, and she was wearing a plain white tee with a pair of shorts, with a checker jacket when I saw her. This is called first sight love isn't it? I didn't believe in those things, until today, I met her.

I've asked Minseok hyung about her name as Minseok hyung seems like knows her, but unfortunately, he doesn't know her name as well. She was sitting in the café alone, having her laptop in front of her, and also a cup of coffee beside her. She was busy typing on the computer. We were in the café, celebrating Minseok hyung's birthday. We were quite loud, that sometimes the others who were around will turn their heads to us. But she never turns her head to us. Guess that she was too into her computer? I don't know.

Jongin told me that I should go and court her, and try to talk to her. It's just the first time I met her and I don't even know her name, so I wasn't daring to. There were some moments, when she was looking outside, to the streets. It seems like she's been waiting for someone's arrival. Is it her boyfriend?

I swear that I must go and find out if she ever has a boyfriend. Well, it wouldn't stop me from liking her, still. If I am not wrong, she also ordered Americano. Is it her favorite? If it is, that will be great, because we both like Americano.

The first girl that I've ever laid my eyes on, I hope that I can get know of you.