12

#12 - Yoonhye's Diary

🙈

19 May 2016.

Eotteoke? I figure out that somehow…I fell in love with someone. And it's Jongdae. I am not sure about it.

He was always there for me when I broke up with Myungsoo. Is it just I am used to him being beside me that when I see him together with other girls, I don't feel comfortable? I am really thankful of Jongdae who is always there for me when I broke up with Myungsoo. But why am I having this kind of feeling?

There's a Chinese movie named 'The Rise of Tomboy', and according yi the heroine, love can be calculated. You can calculate when will you meet your true love after how many boyfriends  and when will your true love appear.

It's ridiculous, I know. But somehow for now, I wish that it can really be calculated. The heroine said that if the formula of love succeeds, then there will not be a lot wedded couples divorce, and couples who break up.

A few days ago, Jongdae was absent from classes. Chanyeol told me that Jongdae was sick and tell me not to worry about him. Although Chanyeol told me not to worry about Jongdae, but still, after the classes ended, I still call him and ask about his condition. I was relief when I heard that he is okay.

I talked to Seolrim about all these and she said that I might start to fall in live with Jongdae already. Though I write a lot of love stories, but Myungsoo us the one and only boyfriend that I ever had before. Besides of Myungsoo, I had never fallen for anyone. Myungsoo is my first love.

What should I do now?

________

A/N:

A short chapter. I've been busy about the library things these days…and I was too into reading Chinese novels :3

I really got a lot a lot of ideas while reading Chinese novels these days, but I think it wouldn't be using in this story because I think that there will be one day when I write Chinese stories and I'll use it there, plus, I am more comfortable to describe those scenes in Chinese.

I promise I'll update soon. I'm already working on the next chapter.

Oh, the movie mentioned up there is a good one :) Search in YouTube there is English sub :))

Thank you for reading.

- Jocelyn