8

#8 - Yoonhye's Diary

🙈

19 April 2016.

I just couldn't believe that the two of us broke up once again. It is too...unbelievable. Everything that he told me last time...is it just lies? I don't know and I don't even want to think about that for now.

I got back to the class, with sadness filling my mind. I was upset. More upset that the last time we broke up. Although the day when I saw them together, Jongdae comforted me after that, I still have some hope, that maybe the girl is just a friend, or his cousin. But no. Things aren't like these.

Well, maybe it's because of this, I discovered the kind side of Jongdae. Though he likes to joke around whenever we are together, but he's actually a caring and nice person.

When he knew about me and Myungsoo officially break up, he comforted me. He exchanged place with the person who was seated beside me. The words he told me...I couldn't take it off my mind. He told me, "Don't worry, I am here."

That reminds me of what I've wrote in my story. The man is reliable when he told you that '
Don't worry, I am here.' I should've start moving on...once again isn't it? Maybe...in the future, I would find a better and more suitable man than Myungsoo.

Well, a few days ago when I saw Myungsoo with another woman, who is now his new girlfriend, it was Chen who took me to a walk around the mall and cheered me up by taking me to the noraebang. Well, I was reminded that I encountered a few friends of Jongdae and they are nice as well.

Such as Byun Baekhyun, he's nice, and love eyeliner. He's really good in singing and piano, same as Jongdae. Oh well, he's a stalker though, good in stalking and actually I personally thinks that it is possible if he becomes a detective one day. I wouldn't be surprise of that.

Park Chanyeol, the one who is very tall and is secretly admiring Seolrim-ssi. When the first day I knew Chanyeol, that already told me that he likes Seolrim a lot a lot. Seolrim is actually one of my friends. Well, I knew her through language class. She is majoring in Biology and also Chemistry, but she takes language as well. I heard that she wanted to be a doctor.

And then there's Kim Jongin, who is actually Jongdae's brother. Well, I know him before because he is that Krystal Jung's boyfriend. I don't really like Krystal, okay, that is mutual because she hates me as well. That is a long story why we hated on each other.

And I've knew Joonmyeon, who had been majoring in business. He is in the same class as me in language, as far as I know. Well, I think that he doesn't even know me from the start. I saw so because he is really focused in his studies. Basically, most of Jongdae's friends are majoring in arts.

Talking about friends, I remembered Howon who might still have trouble with his Jieun. Sometimes I wonder why he just wouldn't have the guts to tell her that he loves her. The reason that he broke up with Jieun is really unbelievable. He shouldn't have married Jisoo though. And also Sunggyu...I wonder when will he even start getting into a serious relationship with Eunji-ssi.

Will I still able to be close to the other six of them like how we did before...even I am not Myungsoo's girlfriend anymore?

_______

A/N:

I've already finished planning the whole story, and this book is the first book. There will be a second book after this. Stay tune :)

- Jocelyn