Author's Notes

Finished writing 'I Should've Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You' by 9th July, 2016.

This story started by April and till now, it had been three months. To be honest, this story is the third that I write so fast.

Sequel of this story is available now. The title of the story is 'Never Let Go'. As you can see, the title is the last three words in the epilogue for this story.

I don't know if you like this story or not, but I really do. I apologize if you think that those chapters where it's their diaries are short. Actually my original plan is for the whole story to be in diary form. Sorry that it's a sad ending for this book.

So, I've been thinking about being a writer someday. I wish that there will be a day when I am able to write out a full Chinese story and publish it as a book. I actually don't wish to publish it in Malaysia. I wish that I can publish it in China so there's more people who can read it.

Hah, that's kinda impossible, isn't it? For six years of writing stories, I can't even finish a Chinese story. It's true that Chinese is my first language, but I just found it hard to finish a whole story, even a chapter.

There is a lot of things in the story that is Chinese culture. Like in the letter Chen wrote for Yoonhye, it says that Yixing said your lover will be the prettiest in your eyes, that is actually an idiom, '情人眼里出西施'.

After 'Never Let Go', I MIGHT be posting another story named 'Fiction', a story that is close to my own love life.

I thought a lot these days, and maybe it's the time when I stop loving HIM. There will be one day, when I meet a better one, isn't it? Don't mind me hehe :) It's just I'm a bit ...sentimental these days.

Oh, it's 25th July isn't it? Happy 16th birthday to author-nim :3 Finally I grew elder for a year haha.

I always want to grow up faster. I want to learn to drive, and go to places I want. I wished to travel around the world by my own, and take a lot of photos of the beautiful scenery that I've seen.

But growing up means that you have to face a lot of stress, such as university, working. I don't like my life to be controlled, that might be part of the reason why I always say that I want to be an author. The work time for an author isn't fix and I can go to travel everywhere.

I've been reading a lot of Chinese romance novel during my two months hiatus, and I guess that it did help a lot in developing ideas. Like what I've said in one author notes, there's an author said that you don't have to plan out a story. You just have to write what you want and what you think will happen.

I am thankful of all your supports towards this story. If you want, you can comment down how you feel about this story, and give some comments about it.

About the ending, where Yoonhye was shot, I didn't explain it clearly, so please forgive me 😅. The epilogue seems a bit...weird xD. I personally like the part of the letter in that chapter...only.

I will still do my best in the sequel. Sincerely, thank you for reading this story, and also, I wish you all to have a great day ahead.

Let me share something that'll slay all Jongdae's stan 😆