3

#3 - Chen's P.O.V.

🙈

Chen's P.O.V.

I saw her once again. I slightly nudged Jongin who was beside me.

"What?" Jongin plucked out his earphones and looked at me. I pointed her out for him, and smiled widely.

"Hyung, you're totally in love." He shook his head and sighed at me.

"I don't care. She is really pretty."

"Do you ever know her name?"

"Not yet, I'll ask that from Seokjin. He'd promised me that he'll be searching it up for me." I told him. Jongin is my younger brother. The age difference between us is just one.

"Oh, good luck knowing her then." He nodded and replied me. Jongin is always like this. He looks like he doesn't care about something much but he actually care about it a lot.

"Jongdae." Seokjin tapped my shoulders from behind.

"Oh, hello there, Seokjin. You've found anything?"

"Yeah, I found something interesting." He smiled widely at me and nodded.

"What is it? She actually got a boyfriend already, isn't it? I've seen them together." Jongin said.

"You never tell me!" I whined at Jongin.

"Come on, hyung. I just don't want to let you lose hopes." He put his arms around my shoulders and told me.

"So...her name is Kim Yoonhye, and yes, she has a boyfriend, but they broke up a few days ago." Seokjin started. She has a nice name, I love that name, Yoonhye.

"And what I found interesting is, do you know, she is actually a writer, and she is quite famous these days."

"Writer? But I've never heard of her."

"That is because you are more focus on your dancing, singing, and playing piano, hyung." Jongin eyed me and told me.

"You knew her?"

"I only know that there's a female writer named Kim Yoonhye, and she is famous these days, but I don't know how she actually looks like."

"Uh, can I continue?" Seokjin asked.

"Ah, sure. Please, Seokjin."

"The point is, she is studying in our college, majoring language. And she will start in arts starting from next month."

"That's mean...she will be in the arts, together with us next month?" My eyes lit up as soon as I heard what Seokjin had said. Today is 29th of March. If he is talking about next month, it means that it is just a few days away!

"Yeah. That is what I heard from Sanghyun. His girlfriend is her best friend, anyways."

"Why did they break up?" I asked curiously.

"I am not sure about that but I heard that her boyfriend had another girlfriend. But the two of them were so sweet and loving when they are together, that no one actually believes that they had broke up."

"Who is her boyfriend?"

"Kim Myungsoo. Heard his name before?"

"Oh, that one. That very handsome man who major in arts too, isn't it? Yixing hyung and Chanyeol knows him. They played guitar together." I nodded and thought.

"Oh, Jongdae, just to remind you, ever since she became single, the amount of her admirers are queuing up and confess to her. I can't tell you how many there are, just letting you know."