Epilogue

#Epilogue - Chen's P.O.V.

🙈

Chen's P.O.V.

All is gone. Gone.

I wasn't ready to face all of this. Death? It isn't something that I am afraid of. Not my death. But what will life be, after she died? It would be meaningless, I guess. I couldn't live without her.

We had been together for a few months only, but now, she had left.

"You should go and talk to him." I heard Jongin said from outside. I rushed to the door and lock it up. I didn't want to see anyone. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Hyung, you should open the door." Jongin said. I sat down, leaning my back against the door, and buried my head between the knees.

"He had been like this ever since we've got the news." Jongin said quietly.

"Just try to understand how he feels now, Jongin. I am sure that Jongdae will be fine after that." Minseok's voice was heard from outside.

"What I am worried about is not him locking himself inside, hyung. He had not been eating for three days already. He just locked himself in there and not coming out at all."

I wished to grow old together with her, but she had gone now.

I wished to be with her together for the rest of our life, but it is impossible now.

Why life had to be so cruel? The moment when the doctor announced that she is dead, I didn't even want to believe in it.

"I'm sorry, she had passed away. The bullet went through her heart and she lost too much blood." The doctor shook his head slightly after he came out from the emergency room.

That is what the doctor tells me. I couldn't believe it at first, until a few days ago, when Yoonhye's funeral was held. I didn't even attend it. I didn't go to see her for the last time.

The doctor said that the bullet went right through her heart. But why would someone want Yoonhye to die? I couldn't think of anyone right now. I decided to call Taemin hyung. He's the only one that I might want to talk to now.

"Jongdae." Taemin hyung's said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Hyung."

"Jongdae, I've asked some detectives to look for the murderer. The police...they're starting the investigation about it already. There might be a day when the police ask you to the police station. They'll have to do investigation on you too, since you are Yoonhye's boyfriend."

"I know."

"Yoonhye wouldn't want to see you being like this for her. She loves you, Jongdae. You should be strong, Jongdae."

"You too, hyung." I said and ended the call. I then again buried my head between my knees.

"Jongdae? Can I come in please?" Yixing said from outside. I decided to keep quiet. I still don't want to see anyone.

"I'll just talk here, Jongdae." Yixing then said. "What gone is gone already, Jongdae."

"You know, Buddhist believes that if you have something to give people who had gone, you can burn it and they'll get that. What I want to tell you is, if you have anything to tell Yoonhye, you can write down as a letter and burn it to her."

But will it works?

"Jongdae, I understand how you feels. I know that you wouldn't want to see anyone now, or even talk to anyone. But Jongdae, don't torture yourself. You should eat to. You have to survive too. You need to be alive, so that you can find out who is the one who done that and make that person be in jail."