16

#16 - Yoonhye's Diary

🙈

9 June 2016.

I couldn't believe this. Am I dreaming? Is this just a dream...or it's reality?

It was really unbelievable.

Kim Jongdae, someone whom I started liking a few weeks ago had just confessed to me! I was really shocked about that and for that moment when he confessed, my mind went blank and I didn't know what to say.

How should I response to him, what should I say, what should I do, there is nothing in my mind for that moment. Oh well......at least...I agree at last. >< We ARE together for now.

How he confessed?

I was typing my stories in the café, when he appeared in front of me suddenly. He told me that he just happened to pass by and saw me sitting inside the café, so he went in. When I was thinking about the storyline, he suddenly texted me.

Yeah, texted. Even I am sitting in front of him. Hmm, guess that I'm just going to write down our conversations below. With this I can read back all the time.

Jongdae: Heyy, Yoonhye. Will you be accepting if there is someone who confesses to you now? Would you like to get into a relationship for now?

Me: It depends on who the person is. If the person is someone I like...I'll think about it. Why are you asking about this?

Jongdae: Nothing. Just asking.

Jongdae: What if...the person is me?

Me: You? Umm, I consider you as my best friend.

Jongdae: Best friend?

Me: Yep.

Jongdae: Yoonhye, I like you.

The conversations stopped there as I don't even know how to continue it, so I looked up and stared at him blankly.

We then stayed together in the café until late in the night, after I finally finish typing the chapter that I am planning for the day. He talked about a lot of things, including his family, his friends, and more.

I really like Jongdae, not that kind of liking between friends. I like her just like how an ordinary girl likes another boy. I like his laugh, I like when he jokes around. I suddenly remember last time when I was drunk it was him who stayed by my side and took care of me.

Jongdae is really caring. Comparing to Myungsoo, he is totally different. Myungsoo is really quiet for all the time, but he's caring as well. Oh, why am I comparing the two of them? I don't know...if HE will be making me and Jongdae separate or not. But what I know is...I like Jongdae and nothing can stop me for now, even if it's HIM.

HE wanted me to leave here. Whatever it will be, for now, I wouldn't leave here anymore. Before, there isn't anything which I will miss when I leave here. But now, I have Jongdae.

_______

A/N:

As I said, you'll be surprise ;))

- Jocelyn