17

#17 - Yoonhye's P.O.V.

🙈

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

Ever since Jongdae and I started dating, he will come over to my house every morning and fetch me to school. I told him that he doesn't need to do so but he insisted that that is what a boyfriend supposed to do.

Honestly, I sometimes afraid to take Chen's car...because according to him, he can't drive well. But even though he can't drive well, at least he has a driving license. Oh, I do have too but I don't really drive since I rarely go out.

"I'm going back to my hometown to have dinner with my family tomorrow. I can't accompany you tomorrow." Jongdae said when we're having breakfast.

"It's okay. I was planning to stay in home and type my stories as well." I nodded and told him.

"I have an idea though. Want to know?" He smiled and asked.

"What is it?"

"Go back to my hometown with me."

My face went red. What he means is actually...go back to his hometown and meet his parents.

"I'm just kidding." Jongdae then laughed and pinched my cheeks slightly. "You look cute when you are blushing." He commented.

"Don't worry, I haven't told my parents yet. Actually...they hope that I will focus on my studies and don't date first. But this is the first time I ever met a girl that I really like, so I didn't want to let go of the chance."

"Wouldn't your father be mad when he found out? Or your mother?" I asked.

"Nah, they won't. I'm their eldest child. I think they'll just...accept it. Plus, when they found out that Jongin is dating, they didn't say anything too."

"Eww...there's so many ants nearby." I heard someone said from behind. I turned around and found Chanyeol standing there.

"Yah, go away. Can't you see that we're dating?" Jongdae shooed Chanyeol away.

"Hmm, what I know is I want to talk to my friend now." Chanyeol grinned and pulled a chair over, and sat between the two of us. "See, how bright I am." He grinned widely and said.

"You know, I am going to make you lose the next time when we play video games." Jongdae stared at Chanyeol and said.

"You had never won me though." Chanyeol replied. I watched as the two of the bickering, I just smile and slightly shook my head.

"Yoonhye." Finally when the two stopped bickering, Jongdae called me. I lifted my head while he pushed a cup of hot chocolate to me, and said, "The weather is cold, drink this."

"Ahh, okay thanks." Sometimes...it's still awkward between the two of us. We just knew each other for three months, and we are already dating now.

"There are more ants coming over." Chanyeol commented. I smiled upon his words and said, "Seolrim is in the class."

"Class?" Chanyeol asked and looked down at his watch. "Usually at this time...wouldn't she be in house?"

"Seriously? Did you just memorize Seolrim's schedule? I am going to tell her that she has a stalker." Jongdae said.

"Nah...I just...happened to know."

"It's true that she'll usually be in the house for this time." I chuckled and said. "But she went to classes. I guess that she just has something to ask the professor."

"Ohh, okay." Chanyeol stood up from the seat, and announced, "Today is my day! Just wait and see." He pointed at Jongdae and smirked. With that, Chanyeol left.