4

#4 - Chen's Diary

🙈

3 April 2016.

I just knew that Jongin's new girlfriend, Krystal and Yoonhye hate each other. I don't really know about the real reason why they hate each other. I've asked Krystal about that but she didn't want to tell me.

Great news! I had finally talked to Yoonhye! Her voice is so attractive. I feel that I am more in love with her right now. She is so beautiful when she talks. She was just seated in front of me in the class. Oh, she's in the vocal class as well! I am so happy to see her there. Finally I am noticed by her. For now, I am planning to buy some books of her and read it. She is writing about romance, fantasy and also some literature, according to what Joonmyeon had told me.

I saw his ex-boyfriend Myungsoo today. He was having coffee alone, in the café where I first saw Yoonhye. I really wonder what is the reason they broke up. If only I could get closer with Yoonhye, I'll ask her about that. He is really handsome, than me. Oh no, Kim Jongdae, you have to be confidence with your looks if you want to date Yoonhye.

Okay, compare to looks, I couldn't even win him, but if we're comparing about the percentage to date Yoonhye, though Yoonhye seems like still love him, but my percentage is high as well, isn't it?

Sincerely hoping...that I'll get my chance to be with her ><.

_______

A/N:

How is the story? Is it good or bad >< Anyways, I've downloaded a lot of Jongdae's GIF these days. I'm going go share some of it in every chapter.

 I'm going go share some of it in every chapter

Thank you for reading this story

- Jocelyn