6

#6 - Chen's Diary

🙈

7 April 2016.

I was so happy that I had got closer with Yoonhye, my dream girl. But...today, she told me that she and Myungsoo continued dating again. She told me that they broke up before because Myungsoo thought that she had changed a lot ever since she became a writer and he thought that he wasn't suitable to be his boyfriend.

Well, I must say, they suit each other. What am I talking about? I should've seen Myungsoo as my rival, isn't it? He loves Yoonhye, and he is her boyfriend. And then there's me, who likes Yoonhye a lot a lot, and is still trying to be closer with her.

I've started reading Yoonhye's books! Really love it because it is so close with my life. Maybe that is because we both are in the same age so there are a lot of things that I could relate. Speaking of books, it reminds me of a romance story that I had just read. Joonmyeon and I read it together.

It is about the male lead who was a swimmer, and he is in love with his junior. He went to competitions almost every week and whenever he came back, the first thing he does is waiting in front of the junior's class and walk her home. I found everything that the male lead did in the story sweet.

Well, the junior likes him as well, but since he is very popular, there are a lot a lot of girls who likes him too. Joonmyeon told me that he wish to be like the male lead. I wish I could too, having courage to be such close with Yoonhye.

You must've thought that the male lead and female lead are together at the end, isn't it? But it's not. They are not together at the end. I admire how the male lead could be this close with his junior, but he should've confess to her, not until she became other man's woman.

_______

A/N:

Double update...because I've got something important to say. Sorry for the short chapter.

- Jocelyn