15

#15 - Chen's Diary

🙈

1 June 2016.

Soeun's confession for this time really got me shocked. Umm well, I'll just consider that as a confession. Yeah, if it's isn't one, what will it be. Anyways, that news of Jung Soeun announcing that Kim Jongdae is his boyfriend spread fast. But I am relief that the news that me saying I am not his boyfriend and I will never be spread faster than the news of Soeun confessing.

Almost whole campus knew about the announcement thing, including the teachers. Sometimes, when there's teacher passed by me, they'll look at me with weird stares. Even teachers from other subjects knew me for now.

What can I do? Jung Soeun is not someone unknown in the campus. Oh, I had never mentioned about this...Soeun is the only daughter of the principal of our campus. Our principal really loves her and gave her everything that she wants. Yeah of course, she's his one and only daughter.

Even though I don't hate Soeun, but somehow she is annoying for keep on confessing when she knew it clearly that I don't like her at all. Or just to say, I wouldn't even lay my eyes on her at all. I wouldn't like her at all.

Okay, those words are hurtful.

So, I just happened to explain to Yoonhye about everything that had happened in the basketball court...she seems like she doesn't even care about what happened between me and Soeun. Because I like her, I don't want her to mistaken, so I explained to her.

I don't know if she really don't care about what happened, if she really don't care about whether I am Soeun's boyfriend or not. What I know is, she is my beloved one and I can't let her mistaken Soeun as my girlfriend.

Joonmyeon told me that he saw Yoonhye crying? Well, he said that he is not sure if that's Yoonhye or not because he just saw the back of the person. If that is she...why is she crying?

_______

A/N:

I've just updated the description for this story :)) You can go and check on it.

As I was writing this story, I think that I could slowly understand the things that one of my favorite Chinese author said. She said that she didn't plan out story line, she just write what she wants. Before, I have to plan out a story line or else I wouldn't know what I want to write.

But I actually have a story line planned for this story. And for now, I didn't follow it at all. Now, for me, I just write whatever I want. (That will be one of the reason when you'll suddenly read a paragraph about life starting from chapter 17 haha).

Hmm, so I am not sure when will this story end yet. What I can tell is, it will exceed 20 chapters. If you had read 'Getting engage with Chen of EXO?' 'Why should we even know each other from the start?' or 'The Next Century - We Met Again' before...I hope that you'll support this story and the sequel of this one like how you supported those stories.

I am reading back 'Getting Engage With Chen of EXO?' these days and somehow I found out that my style of writing two years ago was...full of humour sense? LMAO I should get back to before and add more laughter to my new works haha.

It's going to be July! You know what does it means to me? My birthday month ahaha :3 I always get hyper when it comes to July. July is my favourite month teehee :3

Share this story to your friends if you like it! Ohh, by the way I've just got back to my IG itsjongdaee and I'm not longer hiatus up there! Go check the account for more Jongdae's pic, video and also facts! I want to post some of my works up there but I don't know if my followers there will be reading it or not.

Thank you for your support towards this story! I'm becoming more cheerful again these days :3.

Double update because both are diaries. Y'all gonna be surprise for the next chapter. Haha. Saranghae 🙈

- Jocelyn