14

#14 - Chen's P.O.V.

🙈

Chen's P.O.V.

"So...you just brought Yoonhye to our hideout?" Joonmyeon asked me with his widened eyes.

"Yeah." I nodded and stared into his eyes.

"Wow, bro you just made your first move." Baekhyun laughed slightly and punched my shoulders slightly. I just smiled and didn't say anything.

"You and Yoonhye are dating now?" Chanyeol asked me.

I shook my head and said, "No. I brought her there since she was drunk. We are not dating, yet."

"Yet? That means that you will be confessing one day?"

"Of course! But I don't know when. It's just a few months since they break up. I think for now, Yoonhye wouldn't want to be in a relationship with anyone." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I think so." Chanyeol nodded and looked at the ground. He then lifted his head and asked, "If I confess to Seolrim now, how much percentage you think that I'll succeed?"

"Zero." Sehun said and laughed. Chanyeol frowned and then hit Sehun on his arms. "Give me a reason for that."

"Studies win over everything." I laughed and told Chanyeol. Chanyeol's face became darker. He curled his lips and mumbled, "But she likes me too."

"Where did you get that confidence?" Kyungsoo frowned and asked. As far as I know, Seolrim did like Chanyeol. But except for me, Luhan hyung and Joonmyeon hyung, I think that Seolrim never tell the others. I looked at Joonmyeon hyung, but his eyes were widened, just like me.

"Hmm, that's a secret." Chanyeol held a finger to his lips and said mysteriously.

"It wouldn't be a secret again because I doubt that you're going to spill everything out accidentally later." Baekhyun smirked and said, emphasizing the 'accidentally'. Yeah, Chanyeol has a big mouth and he can't really keep secrets.

A gentle reminder for you, never ever tell Park Chanyeol any secrets because the other day, or the following hours, you will find that almost everyone who knows you already knew about your secret. And this secret that you kept for yourself, belong to yours once had become a secret that everyone knows.

"But seriously it's not a big deal." Chanyeol said. "She just happened to write letters to me, thinking that I don't know but the almighty Park Chanyeol who knows everything can recognize her writing immediately.

We all looked at each other for a few seconds, then burst into laughter.

See? Park Chanyeol is very very bad in keeping secrets.

"Ooh, Jongdae look it's your goddess." Minseok suddenly nudged me and pointed to a direction. I looked towards the direction that Minseok pointed out. Yoonhye wore a dress today. But what I focused on is not her dress. What caught my attention is, the Yoonhye who usually has her hair down...had her hair tied up today.

"Ohh, she tied her hair up today." Baekhyun said quietly.

"Doesn't she usually tie her hair up?" Minseok asked me. I just shook my head and didn't say anything. I remembered what I told her two days ago when I sent her home. I told her that she looks prettier with her hair tied up.

Somehow, I am really happy. For a moment, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Jongdae? What's wrong?" Minseok hyung waved his hands in front of me and asked. "Nothing." I smiled and said. I then looked back to Yoonhye. She was together with Seolrim.