chapter 1

Two months earlier

I laughed feeling the sweet tequila buzz threw my vains. My best friend steff was completely drunk off her ass. "Come on baby " her boyfriend Keith said. "Not a chance mr i have a boyfriend " she said stuttering leaning backwards with her drink spilling a little on her hands. He rolled his eyes , he didnt drink but came anyway cause steffs a really bad drunk she gets way to fun, not that im complaining i was too but whatever. "Hey its keith, im your boyfreind" he said. She looked shocked "you are... B-but your so HOT " She shouted. He laughed "thanks" he said very amused. "Ok if your my boyfriend i guess its ok" she said pointing a finger at him very drunkly. He nodded then looked to me "need a ride carly?" i shook my head "im good, im planning to get laid " i said laughing. He nodded "good luck with your mission " he said picking up steff like a bride and saying his goodbyes before going home. I took a sip of whatever was in my drink swaying along to the music that was pulsing through the room. I closed my eyes feeling the beat control my body. A warm hand tapped my shoulder. I reluctantly opened my eyes to see a stunning god standing infront of me. He had jet black hair gorgeous blue eyes, And amazing body from what i could tell his shirt fit perfectly to his chest. I looked up smirking "can i help you boo" i said playing. He grinned "i was hoping" he said i immediately got the message he was sending i got grabbed his hand "lets get out of here" i said pulling him through the crowd of swaying bodys...

So my new book I hope you like it. Comment, vote, message me tell me what you think about it. 😝😀

Luv:weirdogirl320