chapter twelve

I woke up on the bed with all the blankets surrounded me. I rolled over Christian layed there using a pillow as a blanket. I rolled my eyes. I tried to close my eyes again to go back to sleep, but i felt the bed dip a little big then it creek, followed by the blanket being lifted up. I opened one eye, Christian sat there starring at me and moving closer. "Aye" i protested. He smirked "im cold" he pouted. I rolled my eyes, and we wrapped his arms around me,pulling me close to him. "Ohh" my hand went to my belly. One of the babies just kicked me. "What?" Christian just asked me i looked up "one of the babies just kicked" i said smiling. I took his hand and moved it to the spot were the baby kicked. I looked at him and he smiled as he felt it. Once the baby was done he took hs hand back from my stomach. "So whats gonna happen after the babies are born" i asked. He pulled tightly around me. "I want to be there, and i want you to live here with them" he said. I looked up "whats the sudden change in heart?" i asked. He looked at me, "im tired of this play boy life, i want to have a family, that doesn't just want me for my money" i nodded, "well i guess were going nursery shopping today" i said. He smiled at me "but that means we got to get out of bed" he smirked. I laughed "that wont be a problem for me" i teased. He laughed. "well i can make it a problem" he chuckled. He lent close to me and started, kissing all over my face. Just pecking it over and over. I giggled and laughed trying to pull away. He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer and continued to kiss me. "We should get up " i laughed getting up and walking to the kitchen. I stretched as i walked in and grabbed a cup, filling it with orange juice. I grabbed a coffee cup and filled it with coffee and put some creamer in, the three sugars. Christian walked into the kitchen not wearing a shirt. I rolled my eyes as he took the coffee, "damn girl, just how i like it" he grinned and kissed me,on the cheek. I rolled my eyes drinking my pulp orange juice. "Im gonna go get dressed " i said walking back to the bedroom. I grabbed my suitcase from next to the closet and took out a blackish, nazy blue short sleeve dress that showed off my big baby bumb. I then a blue jean jacket. I looked for a matching pair of shoes but the said screw it then i put on a pair of red convers. With a small bag. Cole walked in while i got dressed and walked into the closet. A second later he came out in army green khaki shorts and a black t-shirt.
"Well ready to go gorgeous " Christian asked me. I nodded "lets go dude" i said.

After a shit ton of baby shopping carly's friend steff invited her over so i dropped her off there. I drove the crowded streets to my friend Dustin's apt. After fifteen minutes i walked up the stairs to his house. "Hey dude" he said welcoming me in. Dustin was a old freind of mine, we went to college togeather, but we had somewhat grown apart when he got married and had kids with his wife maggie, but a little over a year ago we had rekindled the relationship. I sat on his couch while he sat on the other one. The game was on in the background "so hows it going with carly" he asked and set a beer in front of me. I shrugged taking a swig of it "good i mean, we went shopping today for baby supplies, you know, bought two of everything " i sighed. Dustin laughed. And i looked at him, confused "what?" i asked. He shook his head "out of all my freinds you were the last one i thought would be sitting her talking about this with me" he said. I nodded "i know i never pictured myself here either" i sighed. "So seriously how long do you think till you pull out and go back to your old ways" he asked taking a drink of his light beer what a wuse. "Im in it for the long hall, i mean me and carly have always been drown to each other. I mean everyother girl i dated and its always carly i end up going back too, i think i might b..... I have really intense feelings for her" i said. He nodded "vut are those feelings gonna keep you away from your party ways" he asked. I nodded "ya i mean ive been kinda sick of that, i want a family that dosent want me cause of my money, like everyone pretty much around," i shrugged. He nodded" i understand man, thats how i felt when i started getting feelings for maggie in collage, i wanted something real" he said. I nodded "and i think me and carly have that potential, shes made it clear she could care less about my money and, her going to the hospital with all that ex drama really made me realize those feelings i had for her" i said he nodded. I looked down at my phone "um i got to pick carly up and take her home" i yawned "you ok to drive?" he asked i nodded "i only had one or two drinks i should be good"