chapter twenty

I walked upstairs to the apartment with a couple bags of clothes for me and the twins. Cole was home since i saw his truck in the parking garage. I walked up the stairs and then opened the door the door with the key Christian have me. He wasnt in the living room but the carriers were set my the door. So he was somewhere. I walked inti the bedroom and set the bags down. He laid down past out with the twins sleeping on the next to him. I smiled and took my sweater off, i scooted miles over and laid down under the covers. Milia looked so cute, she was in her pink and white polka dot onesie, and miles in his blue and green onesie. Miles had his thumb in his mouth that loosely hung out. I my head on the pillow, and Christian woke up slightly, he glanced at me ''hey babe," he said huskily, i smiled his voice all tired and gruff. I smiled and smelled miles head since he was closer. I kissed his head, and he snuggled into me. And clutched my shirt tightly in his little hands. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with all my babies......

I woke up and miles and Christian weren't there, milia had rolled over and attached herself to me. I feed her real quick and then went out to the kitchen holding her. I watched her eyes get droopy and she reluctantly laid down in my chest and fell asleep. I walked out to the living room, Christian was holding miles feeding him a bottle , while watching sponge Bob. I put milia in her rocker swing thing. "Im gonna get dinner started " i said. Him and the baby were focused on the tv. I took out my phone and snapped a picture real quick. Christian's head snapped to me smirking "did you just take a picture of me?" i smirked and nodded. I made spaghetti and fed the babies again. I took the babies from their high chairs and took them to their room putting them down for the night. Christian and i sat on the couch watching 90s cartoons. I laid my head on his chest. And for the.first time in a while i wasn't worries about anything that would be throne our way.