chapter thirteen

I kissed steff goodbye on the cheek. "Good your getting so big" she said, excitedly clapping her hands. I rolled my eyes "always so dramatic" i smirked. She laughed nodding her head "thats what got me my job" she smiled. " bye babe, call if you need me to kick you boyfriends ass" she said. I rolled my eyes "we arnt togeather yet" i giggled. I know we had that talk this morning but i still didn't know were we stood. Christian knocked on the door then walked in. He came to stand next to me, he kissed me on the cheek "hey babe" my cheeks immediately felt red. "Hey" i looked up at him, he wrapped his arms around me, i looked at steff she smirked at me, "not together huh" she was getting way to much joy from this. "Well we should go, way passed my bed time" ibsaid spinning around and walking outside. "BYE" steff yelled. I waved bye, with Christian on my heel. I looked up at Christian, he looked tense, and i couldn't read his emotions. But i didn't say anything as we walked back to the house. I got in the truck silently, as he drove away home.

When we got home i put my purse on the counter. As Christian set his phone and wallet on the counter. "Im gonna get some water then ill go to bed" i said quietly. He nodded and walked away without a word. What was the matter with him. I shook it off, and grabbed a glass cup, and filled it with ice then water. I heard Christians phone beep and stepped over to grab it and bring it to him. But i noticed what the text said, and it broke my heart once again,

Hey babe, last night was GREAT! Want to do it again ;)

My heart felt numb. I couldn't take it, he can't just do this to me. I walked into the bedroom and looked up at Christian with the phone in my hand. Cole had a tall wrapped around his waist, he turned around and looked at me, with concern in his eyes "why are you crying?" he asked. I reached up, i hadn't realized i was crying. I wiped then away, "do you really want to do this Christian?, be with me, raise these kids with me? Cause if you dont tell me damn it, cause i will move back and if still want to be with the kids we can work that out, you dont have to be with me" i said numbly. He scrunched his eyebrows together and stepped towards me he tried to grab me but i jumped away, i tossed him the phone, and read the text. He looked back up at me, "do you?" he asked glaring at me. I was in shock, "ya i fucking do, but i you dont then fucking say something damn it " i said. "Then why did steff say we weren't together?" he asked. I shook my head, "cause i still don't know what we are" i said looking up at him. "Why Allison fucking texting you again? The other night was GREAT!!!!! Why dont we do it again " i mocked in Allison's bitchy, slutty voice. Crossed my arms over my big belly. He laughed coldly, "that was before you were in the hospital, Carly " i felt like i had been slapped in the face. I rubbed my eyes "then why did she text tonight " i asked. He looked at me "how am i supposed to know? That bitch is crazy" he yelled. I shook my head again "why did you sleep with her again?" i new i shouldn't ask that question since we weren't together and it was his life and none of my business but, i had to, it was killing me. He threw his hands up "cause i. Was trying to forget you damn it!, thats the same with all the girls ive dated since we met at that damn party, carly " he said. "Im taking a damn shower" he stormed off. And i rubbed my eyes, i walked around the apartment endlessly
I finally went to the spare bedroom. I got under the covers after i turned the lights off. I laid down and immediately drifter off to sleep, i was exand my feet hurt as well as my back and just about everything else.

I felt someone pick me up, i opened my eyes it eas still dark, and Christian had me in his arms carrying mr bridal style, my arms were already instinctively around his neck. "Go back to sleep carly " he demanded. I didn't shut my eyes, but just laid my head against him. He walked to hi-our room, i guess now. He Kissed me on the for head and laid me down. He then grabbed an extra blanket and walked out of the room. And Fell asleep
again.

When i woke up i smelled hashbrowns and bacon. I immediately jumped up and walked out of our room. i Thought i was sleeping in the extra bedroom? I walked out wrapped in a blanket. I looked ij the kitchen, Christian was in the kitchen, cooking and listening to old bon Jovi songs, dancing around singing along. And cage the elephant by aint no rest for the wicked. I smirked still standing there watching him. He turned around singing the solo, he turned around and looked straight at me "how long, you been standing there?" he asked. I smirked about two songs ago and a bon jovi dead or alive solo. I smirked. He laughed and put the pan back on the stove. "How much toast?"he asked "two peices please". "I thought i was in the extra room?" i asked. He nodded "i moved you in there and i went to Dustin's house but ended up coming back ten minutes later cause i was worried about you, i slept on the couch" he said. "Why didn't you just leave me in the extra bedroom, cause i meam like no offense but your bed is so much comfier then the couch" i felt extremely bad. Watched him cook, he didn't have a shirt on, and it was extremely hard not to focus on him, his body was ripped, and perfect, like damn. "How did you carry me to the bedroom, i mean your strong, but im a fat whale" i said laughing, "your not that heavy you know " he said smirking, i rolled my eyes "ya right" i said. He rolled his eyes and walked over to me, he then picked me bridal style like last night. He kissed me on the forehead, "im sorry carly, i shouldn't have yelled at you " he kissed me on the forehead again and put me down ," but everything i said last night was true, i want to be with you and our kids, ok and i need to man up and tell you i love....and i have loved you since you made me forget everything, all my problems when we were togeather, and when weren't together you still had me wrapped around your finger he said taking steps closer to me. He took his hands and rested them on my cheeks, his muscles buldged. "I just need to know if thats what you want" he said. I nodded and looked up at him. My hands found his that still resting on my cheeks. "I dont want anything else, besides us" i said tears attempting to escape. He smiled, a real sloppy, happy, real smile. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine gently. I grinned against his lips, "your burning the bacon" he laughed and went back, to the stove, fixing the bacon. I smiled and walked behind him "its nit a good idea cooking bacon shirtless " i said Smirking. "I know i burned myself twenty times" he said laughing.i rolled my eyes "then why don't you have a shirt on?" i asked amusement in my voice. Turned around and pushed my against the opposite counter. I was face to chest with him. "I wanted to use my abb powers, on you so you would forgive me, and be mine forever. " he smirked as he pushed himself against me. "Is it working?" he asked. I nodded looking him up and down, he smirked, as my breath hitched. "You make me laugh" he said turning to cook the bacon. He pulled down the plates, and put bacon,and egg,and toast. On tge plates. He walked to the couch with the plates and sat down. I followed him and sat down next to him. I leaned down, he wrapped his arm around me and handed me a plate. "What do you want to watch?" he asked. I thought about it for a bite, "keeping up with the Kardashian ?" i asked. He groaned making me grin. "Oh hell no" he said. I stretched and kissed hi neck, moving up to his jaw "please?" he rolled his eyes "fine" he groaned and put it on. I leaned against him and watched the the show, slowly grazing on my bacon. "I could get used to this" i said. He nodded "me to".