chapter 7

I woke up in my bed. I had charcoal all over my shirt and up and down my arms. I couldn't believe Christian had the nerve to talk to me like that in the middle of that fucking restaurant. My stomach sounded like a fucking Monster. I mean damn i was hungry. I walked over to my beloved fridge pulling out my leftovers. I stuck them in the microwave and walked inti my closet to change into a fresh pjs. I haf today off from my job at the pub down the street and didn't have to work till next Monday. That means i have two days left. The pub had been closed since the owner went on vacation and the manager had gotten meningitis so we got some days off till the owner comes back from his vacation. The microwaves annoying beeping sounded off as i walked into the kitchen with just undies and a shirt. I pushed the little button steam came flying out burning my hand "son of a bitch" i shouted as i sucked on my burnt finger. I turned,on the fosset and ran cool water over my fingers. Then i dried my hand woth the ragedy old hand towel that ive had for what seem like forever. I went back to my closet and grabbed a pair of red flannel pajama bottoms, i took of my shirt and just changed into a old comfy sports bra and went back to the kitchen grabbing opening the silverware draw and pushing closed with my hip after i grabbed a knife and fork. Then i crawled back in bed and watched teen mom og while eating steak mashed potatoes and a side salad. Yep im a fatty eating dinner for breakfast. Hey what can i say this is whay my life has come too.

Vote if you've ever eaten dinner for breakfast i know i sure have and lets say i dont regret it😂😜

Luv:weirdogirl320 xoxo