chapter 5

"He didn't " she gasped, I nodded still fuming. Keith came over to hang out he was starring up at the ceiling when i had got home. And i guess steff filled him in on everything. "Well you got us" Keith added looking straight at me . i smiled "thanks kiki" i said. Since he had called me carl aka a boys name,i called him a girls name. He nodded "you guys want to go to dinner?" i asked "we can go to Applebees or something" i suggested, The both nodded. I grabb'llfyed my bag that wasnt exactly a purse but thats what i used it for. And i grabbed a jacket and walked out the door with them on my tail. "You want to walk or take my car' i asked them looking back at them "is taking the car ok its pretty cold outside" Keith asked "sure you big baby" i joked.

We walked in from the cold snowy new York streets. "Just Three?" the waitress asked. "Yes please" i said cheerfully. She nodded right this way. She lead us to a booth next to the window. We all sat down "so whats new with you guys " i asked since i had been talking non stop about my problems. "Nothin much just worried about you carls" steff said. I smiled. "Really , whats been going on with you guys " i asked. "I got a new job" this time Keith spoke. "You did" i said with a smile on my face . he had been struggling at being a model. Thats how he met steff shes a photographer and shes really good at her job i mean she's really good and so good with the models and working with what shes got. Steff smaked his arm "what the hell asshat you didnt tell me " she said kinda upset. "You were with carl and i didnt want to interupt that" he said shrugging. "You still could've told us i need a distraction " i said laughing. "Anyway spill the deats" i said excitedly.