chapter fourteen

"Hey mom" i said shyly into the phone. "Hey my baby boy, how are you " she asked. I hadn't talked to my mom for a while, so she didn't know about carly. And i hope this didn't come around to bit le me in the ass. "Um there's something i hot to tell you ok" i said. She stopped talking "last we started a conversation like this you told me you didn't have good news " she said. I mentally groaned i loved my mom but to be honest shes a bitch "um im having babies" i said. She didn't speak for a while "babies? You mean baby" she said. "No ma, im having twins, with a girl i love, i want you to meet her before the twins come" i said. She gave me. Hmmm noise and i knew she was making the stuck up fish face"please " i said. "Fine honey, how about lunch at our house next Thursday " she said. I grinned "ya ma thats fine" i said "love you baby, but i got business to attend to so xoxox, till next time hon " she kissed into the phone "goodbye ma" i said. I hung up the phone to find carly. I walked to our room .she was wrapped in a towel, just coming out of the steaming bathroom. "Hey babe, how do you feel about meeting my parents next Thursday " i said sitting on the bed. She looked up and bit her lip, obviously nervous "um... Thats a big step" she said playing with her hands nervously. "Please". Want you to meet them so its not awkward at the hospital when the babies come. She sucked in a deep breath but she nodded. I smiled and got up kissing her on he cheek. "That means alot to me" i said, she nodded "do you think they will like me?" she asked. I love carly cause she was different from were i came and grew up from, but my mom wouldn't. She would just see she doesn't come from money. "I really think they will, but just remember your not having my parents babies, and i love you no matter what the thinks, and if they dont screw them, cause your my whole world" i said. She smiled "i love you Christian " she said. It had been three weeks simce our last fight, and almost a month closer to her due date. In that three weeks, we had two docter appointments, three double dates with carly's freind steff, and many shopping trip to get ready for the babyies. And it has all went really well, with us. Hopefully this one lunch with my parents went well, and didn't mess it up.

Hey sorry short chapter, i have a long one next up so just wait😄😘😘😘

Love:weirdogirl320