Romance with horror

Sam's Pov.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Saturday. Kelly tried to make us play baseball outside but I refused. Lila wasn't playing. Mandy wasn't going to because she said she had a cold. I sat down on the floor and started playing on my old phone. Mandy went up to her room and fetched a movie which she put into the television. When it turned on, I sat down next to her. It turned out to be a horror called toy shop. I absolutely detest horror movies! But I grinned and bared it anyway. Lila was allowed by Mandy to sit and watch it with her.

Half way through it, she crawled into Mandy's lap and cuddles next to her. I watched them do this and realised how much I wanted to do that! When Maddy caught me looking, I focused back at the screen and just as I did, the biggest jump fright of the while movie jumped out! Clowns!!! I hate them!

Shaken with horror, I jumped to Mandy and wrapped my arms around her unconsciously. She let me and clutched me back. I couldn't believe I'd screamed so loud! Mandy would think I was a wimp. Lila left because Mandy didn't want her getting nightmares. And I just carried on hugging Mandy. She hugged me back as well.

We just sat there for a while, holding each other. Embracing. I breathed in her sweet smelling perfume while she buried her head into my chest. I liked it a lot. No, I didn't like it actually. I loved it. And I think she did too. We didn't let go of each other until I heard there other kids coming in. I looked down at her beautiful face and smiled.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yes," she answered. She sounded dazed. Like she'd just seen a dinosaur.

I wanted to tell her something, but I couldn't. Not yet.