Reunited

Sam ran towards me and threw himself at me. I ran towards him too and we met together for a long, long kiss in the middle of the park.

"I love you so so much!" He said and then kissed me again.
"I love you so much more than you can imagine!" I said passionately.
"Where did you go! Well I know! But-"
I stopped him mid sentence and kissed him again. I won't go into detail because you can imagine how it was I guess. Too mushy.
"We have so much to catch up on!"
"I'll start..."
We spent at least two hours of explaining our whole stories from the beginning to the end.
"You were so brave to run on the roofs like that! How could they destroy all your stuff?! And try to force you to marriage?! And then turn you into some kind of adopted slave?! Mandy I'm so sorry!" Sympathised Sam.
"Are your new parents nice?" I asked. He was adopted only a week after me.
"Yup! And they're very rich. Their house is like, 5 times the size of the orphanage!" He said squeezing me in a hug.
"Woah!"
"So you have no clothes, no phone, no anything! You're homeless!" He exclaimed.
"Pretty much..." I'd thrown my phone away so that my parents couldn't track me.
"Well, come live with me in our shed at home! Trust me honey, it's bigger and more comfortable than you think!" Suggested Sam.
"Won't your parents come in? And find me?" I asked.
"No. That thing is unused since they got a new garden office room!" He answered.
"Great! I will definitely then!" I squealed happily. (More intense kissing).
"Shall we go home? Or are you hungry? I've got some cash! I get 'pocket money' now from my new parents!" He pulled out a £20 note from his expensive jacket.
"Starving!" I said.
So we went to a little café and had some pizza, and then we walked back home hand in hand. I felt so happy again. My whole world had just grown again. Like some hedgehog wakes up from its hibernation. Life would be better.