Stranded (A Story of Survival, Love, and Mystery) -Prologue-

Hey guys!

This is a prologue to a story that's been floating in and out of my head for a while now.

I wanted to post a prologue to get some input and see if anyone would like to read the rest of it.

Soooo, with that said. Let me know if you would like me to continue :)

PROLOGUE

-Crystal -

As the plane tumbled closer and closer towards the ocean below us, the hand wrapped around mine didn't let go.

I was sitting next to Brian, the hottest guy in our senior class, and honestly I didn't care about the monstrous waves of the ocean that waited to pummel me.

I would die happy.

-Max-

There's so many things I wish I would have said to my mom before I got out of her car at the airport this morning.

I wish I would have told her I loved her instead of slamming the car door in her face.

That was the last memory she would have of me.

The plane I'm sitting in is about to crash and I am going to die.

-Rebecca-

Turbulance bounced my tiny body around in the seat. The yellow gas mask that popped down from the overhead bins was squeezing my face tightly as I tried to breath.

I glanced across the aisle and saw Brian holding some random girl's hand. Even though I was about to die I was still jealous of her. That's one of my many bad traits.

I bit my lip. The turbulence kicked hard causing my teeth to slice into my bottom lip. I tasted the blood in my mouth.

-Brian-

My grip on Crystal's hand tightened as the plane shook harder.

I turned my head to look out the window at the ocean that got closer and closer.

I closed my eyes ready for the impact.

I made a last promise to myself.

If for some miracle we survive this crash, I promise I will tell Crystal how I feel about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Votes?

Comments?

Become a fan?

There's so many possibilites! :-D