Reincarnations -Ch. 4-

Hey yall! Here's Chapter 4! :-D Yippee-KYE-Yay!

Just to warn you, if you are offended by sex (lol), there is a sex scene in this chapter. It's not graphic and doesn't use durogatory words so it's not really that bad. But still sexy of course!

Enjoy my lovey-dolls :)

Chapter 4

3000 A.D. - Galactic Space Station - Jenica

I flung the goggles off of my face and sat up, burying my face in my knees. Another girl; another sad story. I lifted my head back up and wiped a tear away from my cheek.

Linc and Stone walked through the door.

"Jenica," Linc said quickening his pace. "Are you alright?"

"Ye-yes," I stuttered. "I'm okay. I just need a second."

I dropped my eyes from Linc and looked down at my hands.

Every life I visited so far is filled with pain and sadness. I had to know if I was ever happy.

My eyes looked up towards Stone who was already looking at me. Our eyes connected. Chills swam down my spine and my heart felt as if it was melting.

I darted my eyes away from him and sprung off of the bed.

"I-" I said turning around. "I gotta go."

I turned and walked for the door without waiting for a reply from Linc or Stone, even though my heart wanted to heart Stone's voice again.

What the hell woman? You just met him!

I walked out the door and broke into a sprint down the hall towards my cabin, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment at the thought of my feelings.

Finally, I reached my cabin door. I stepped inside and let the door slide shut behind me.

I didn't even bother to change clothes; I just flopped onto my bed and curled up into the blankets.

The first sob escaped from my chest.

And then another.

I rolled onto my side as the sobs became more violent and painful. Tears ran out of the corners of my eyes and streamed down my face.

Halima, the Jewish girl, and Maryella. Their love for Issa, Michael, and Avery.

It was all forbidden and could never happen.

Finally the sobbing stopped and I drifted into sleep.

*DREAM*

I was walking barefoot in the deserts of Egypt. The sand seeped in between my toes with every step that I took. I looked up at the night sky and the countless numbers of stars that lay splattered across the unknown.

As I walked ontop of the last hill I finally saw the pond.

I started to run towards it. Sand flicked into the air behind me as I raced down the slope.

I reached the pond and dropped to my knees in front of it scooping the cool water into my hands. I lifted my hands to my lips and poured the water into my mouth. I did this a couple more times before looking at my reflection in the water.

I wasn't Halima as I had expected. Instead, the blonde curls of Maryella waved with the wind.

Why would Maryella be in Egypt?

I lifted my head from my reflection to see someone standing across the pond from me.

It was Michael from Germany. He was standing there smiling at me.