What Could Have Been (T.M.T.Eyes Sequel) Prologue

Hey guys!! Long time, no upload.. I know :( haha

Unfortunately, I've recently come across the deadly disease called writer's block. For those of you reading Reincarnations, I promise I will upload when the time is right. I know what I want to happen for some reason I just can't put it into words.

There is good news though (as you can see!! haha) I've had requests for a sequel for Through My Twin's Eyes and I've done it. I have come up with something that just might top the craziness of swapping places with your sister. :-D

IMPORTANT: This prologue is an excerpt from a chapter that will happen later in the story. So you can try to guess what's going on, but I will bet you that you have nooo idea BWAHAHA. Let the suspense begin!

Prologue

-Addison's POV-

"Emma?" I said staggering forward in shock. I had been looking for her and had never thought I would find her like this.

I laid my hand on the cold brick wall to steady myself. I gasped as Emma stepped into the light.

Her once bouncy blonde hair was tangled and greasy. No makeup was splashed onto her face; smudges of dirt filling in for blush. A scar trailed from the left corner of her lip, pulling the side of her mouth into a forced smile. Bags rested under her eyes.

"Emma.." I choke out taking a step forward. My arms reached forward to wrap her into a hug, but I dropped them back down to my side when I saw the disgust on her face.

"What do YOU want?" Emma hissed at me.

"I-I-" I stuttered. "I was told I could find you here."

"Yeah.." Emma said crossing her arms over chest. I saw that the brown coat she was wearing at holes in it. "I haven't seen you in years. Why the hell would you want to find me now?"

Tears formed in my eyes as I saw the hate that filled her face.

"Listen Emma," I started to say but then I stopped. I couldn't say anything to her that she would understand.

"Cat got your tongue?" Emma snickered. "Quit wasting my time Addy. I have to find dinner." She turned away from me and walked to the trash can behind her.

"Let me buy you dinner," I pleaded to her.

Emma turned around to face me. "Did you forget about what we did Addy?" Her eyes glistened as the streetlight shone onto her face. "Or are you just fucking with me?"

I reached out and grabbed her arm but she shrugged me off.

"I will never get that girl's face out of my head," Emma said her voice trailing into a whisper. "We killed her Addy and I will never be the same. I'm alone and rotting on the streets, where I should be." Emma's body gave a violent shake as she let out a sob.

I staggered backwards; the world around me fading away. We killed somebody? No. This can't be happening.

"I'm going to make everything better Emma," I said turning around. "I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think!! I haven't come up with a title yet. But I willlll.

Vote and comment?

Comment and vote?

Please? haha