Chapter 5: Roxanne

"I love girls' night," Mercedes slurred as she took another sip of her strawberry daiquiri. "I love your brother, but I'm not used to living with a guy!"

"You miss living with me, don't you?" I laughed. 

"Yes!" she whined. "You need to live closer to me or I should move next door to you. It would be the best of both worlds. I can hang out with you all day so that I could have a girls' day. I could go to Harry at night for some major love making!"

Gemma and I cringed. "Stop bringing up your sex life!" Gemma belted, throwing a pillow at Mercedes. "I don't want to hear what you two do at night!"

"Neither do I!" I added.

Perrie said, "I'm not getting any action so you can talk to me about it inn graphic details, please." Gemma and I looked at Perrie with confusion. Perrie shrugged, "Come on, I'm single and in need of some entertainment."

"That's why we could go to a strip club," I singsonged. "We should go tonight!"

"Who has singles that we could give to them?" Perrie asked. "I'm all for going to a strip club or having a stripper come here."

"I'll be exiting once the stripper comes in," Mercedes raised her hand.

I snickered, "Until you see his hot body."

Perrie, Gemma, and I giggled as we kept on drinking as Mercedes scolded at me. "Ugh, this was totally necessary," Perrie announced. "You got to admit, I make delicious daiquiris. Rox, consider this my application for working at your club."

"What's wrong with your job?" I asked her. "You don't like vocal coaching anymore?"

"Oh, trust me, I love it, but I miss working in a bar and performing like we used to."

"You mean when you guys were shaking your asses and doing a wet t-shirt contest?" Mercedes snickered. 

"You know what," I said, standing up with my drink in my hand. "We may have danced a tad bit slutty, I will give you that, but we did have fun and made a lot of tips. Especially, when we shook our sexy asses!" I exclaimed as I began to dance. 

Perrie and Gemma cheered loudly as I danced. Gemma ran to the stereo and turned on the music. The song "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" by Whitney Houston started to play. Perrie and me started to dance, jumping up and down, and singing to the song. We pulled Mercedes up, who groaned loudly, but danced with us. Gemma joined us and jumped on the couch. We sang the song as loudly and  obnoxiously as possible. 

After five songs playing, we fell down on the couch and laughed. Mercedes and Gemma walked away to refill their drinks as Perrie giggled to herself. I dropped on the couch and finished the rest of my daiquiri. I waited for Gemma and Mercedes to bring more drinks, but they didn't. When three minutes were up and three minutes of getting closer to being sober, I got up to go to the kitchen. 

"Wait, how did you find this out?" Gemma questioned. "How did you know about what happened to Niall?"

I stopped before I could be seen. Mercedes said softly, "Louis and Niall are still close. Niall called Louis through a prison line."

"What? How did he end up in jail?" 

I moved closer to the doorway so that I could listen. Mercedes muttered softly, "Apparently, he was going to visit Louis and maybe Liam, but he got mad at some guy and he beat the man up. He like destroyed that guy's car, slashed his tires, and sent the guy to the hospital. Supposedly, the guy Niall beat up went into a coma. So now, he has to be in jail for six months for battery and assault."