Chapter 23: Roxanne

Niall slowly woke me up by kissing my shoulders, neck, collarbone, and moved away to get out of bed. I continued to sleep and started to have a dream. Niall kissed and nipped at my lower stomach, causing me to gasp in excitement. He slid his hand inside my shirt to squeeze my breasts. He moved his hands away, gripped my thighs, slid my underwear off, and pushed my legs apart.

It wasn't until I felt him kiss my center is when I realized I wasn't dreaming. I glanced down to see that Niall was indeed in between my thighs. I was going to push him off me, but Niall refused to move away.

"Niall, let me sleep," I groaned, trying to close my thighs.

"You had enough time to sleep," Niall murmured, pushing my thighs apart. "It's time to wake up, Roxanne."

I grasped onto his wrists as he sucked. "Niall, don't. I have to get up and-" I moaned as he sucked harder.

"Shh, let me wake you up the right way."

I bit my lip as Niall kept working his magic. "I have a lot to do today. I have to look through...Oh, God," I leaned deeper into the pillow as Niall licked my center.

Niall chuckled and continued to go down on me. "That's it, Rox," he said. "Let me take care of you, Princess."

He licked faster and slipped his tongue inside, causing me to moan louder. "Fuck," I shouted into a pillow as he kept going in that fast pace. I shuddered, making Niall slow down, but continuing to lick and suck.

He kissed my center before he moved up and smirked at me. "Well, that was quick."

My response was grasping a pillow and swatting him with it. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Do you want me to return the favor?" I asked him.

Niall shook his head. "I was in a giving mood. No need to receive anything from you."

"Well, since you're so giving, give me chocolate chip pancakes," I smirked at him.

"Oh really?" Niall laughed poking my side, causing me to squeal. He continued to tickle me and kissing my neck. "Alright, I'll make you chocolate chip pancakes, but not because you're telling me to. I'm doing it because I want to."

"Aww, that's very sweet of you," I cooed. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before heading downstairs. "Don't burn them!" I called after him.

He laughed and yelled back, "I can't promise you anything!"

I shook my head with amusement. I got out of bed and took a shower. I slipped on jeans, black shirt, and my hoops. As I slipped on my last hoop, I couldn't help but smile at my wedding and engagement ring. I truly missed it on my finger. Niall finished making the pancakes as soon as I made it downstairs. I sat on the kitchen island as I watched him finish up cleaning. I poured syrup into a saucer, grabbed a pancake, rolled up, and dipped it into syrup.

Niall shook his head as he watched me eat my pancakes. "I can't believe you eat pancakes like that."

I shrugged as I went for the second pancake. Instead, I ripped it and started to eat it like that. "You think it's weird that I like to dip it in the syrup?"

"A little bit," Niall shrugged. "It's cute though."

"Less dishes for me to clean," I laughed.

Niall chuckled as he fixed himself a plate of his own pancakes. "So, what's the plan with the whole David situation?"

"I'm going to pretend that I'm just looking through the books and whatnot for the situation with the liquor thief. I'm bringing Samuel into this to make sure I'm checking correctly. I'm going to do it while the place is closed though. I don't need to worry about David being there while I investigate."