~Prologue~

~Dream~

A man with white hair grabs my hand.  "All this time, I've thought of you as my little sister."

Suddenly, out of no where, another man, this time with black hair grabs my other hand. "We can see each other whenever we want to, but.."

"But it looks like I can't keep up anymore." the white hair man finishes the sentence. The two man grabbed the hand that they hold and placed a kiss on it

"I love you." they said together.

Aimi's P.O.V.~

   I jolted out of my bed, rubbing my eyes and slammed the darn alarm clock to shut up. I had been having the same dream but with different people for days but never understood what it meant.

  "Oh well, it doesn't matter," I said to myself out loud. "It's not like I'd ever see them anyways!"

  Today was a big day for me. It was the day that I'm going back to Japan to see my little sister and meet my new stepbrothers.

  My lips formed a small smile as I got out of bed; the anticipation was killing me. I had been living by myself with a landlord and was attending a high school in Canada called Alexander VI Secondary School as an exchange student. I had plenty of friends, due to my looks and trashy personality, but I really did miss Japan and want to go back to see my beloved sister once more.

  Luckily, my dad had called me and given me a reason to go back to Japan to attend his wedding with his new soon-to-be wife. I was going to stay with my new stepbrothers and sister, at the Sunshine Residents. Apparently, the woman he was marrying has thirteen boys, which was an insane number. This made me considered how many times this woman has screwed around with her previous husband..

My phone's ringtone started to blast out and I clicked answer before even checking who was calling.

   "Hello?" I answered, as I packed up the last of my items.

   "Hey Aimi!" A masculine voice replied. I inwardly groaned. Of course he would call me..

"Steffan, if you want something, say it now." I said, her happy mood decreasing. Steffan, one of my many so-called friends at Alexander VI, was a very demanding boy. He would demand for anything like an Attack on Titan poster and would do anything for it, from begging to annoying that person, to receive it. Honestly, he's such a brat.

   "I just called to say that I hope that you'll have a good time and won't forget about me." I blinked with surprise. Is this the Steffan I know..?

"And don't forget to get me that Fuuto Asakura album that I want."

There's the Steffan that I know.. 

  I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, alright. I'll get it but listen, I have to go now soon so I need to hang up now." I said looking at the clock on my phone. It was nearly time to leave

"Okay, bye for now AND DON'T FORGET TO BUY ME THAT ALBUM!" he replied, screaming the last part very loudly, hurting my ear. This little piece of crap..

    Ugh, finally.. I grabbed my suitcase, which was packed the previous night, and dragged it out of my empty room. All of my furniture that was previously there was sent back to Japan, and has probably arrived already at the Sunshine Residents Condo.

   As I left the house, I took a deep breath. I'm going to miss Vancouver..

  I called for a taxi and within an hour, made it to the airport and signed in.

  "Passengers for flight 294, please come to the counter to check in to the flight" a female voice said from an intercom. I walked to the counter and gave the lady my passport.

  "Thank you, I hope you enjoy your flight." she replied as she gave back my passport. I boarded the plane and was seated next to another girl about my age, near the window. We started talking to each other and I found out that her name was Naomi and she was going to visit her uncle. We chatted a bit more until my eyes began to drop.

   "We are now leaving Vancouver and heading to Japan." a male voice, probably the captain spoke on the intercom. I put on my seatbelt and told Naomi that I was getting tired and to wake me up when we arrive. Naomi agreed and so I closed my eyes.

  I absolutely can't wait to get home..

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed the prologue. I'm sorry for any of the mistakes that I made or if it's boring and confusing. Thanks for reading and please vote and comment!   Steffan out~ ^.^*