~Fuuto Ending~

Fuuto's P.O.V.~

"Fuuto, you have a call." My manager said and hands me my phone.

"Who is this.?" I asked, not really waiting for an answer like always. "I'm a very busy person so get on with it."

"It's me, Louis." My hand freezes. Louis never calls unless something bad had happened. "Ai-Aimi has been-"

  "What happened to her?" My voice sounded strange, even to me.

   "She is in the hospital." Louis said and my heart skipped a beat. Lately, I don't understand why but whenever I think of Aimi, my heart starts beating fast and sometimes, I feel my face heating up.

  "She had been attacked by some guy and is in coma." Louis said, as my manager made an ushering signal for me to stop talking and go preform.

   "I'll have to talk to you later.." I said and regretfully hanged up.

"I want to cancel my world tour." I demanded to my manager.

"You can't possibly do that-" She started and I held my hand out to silence her.

"I must." I said and started to walk out of my dressing room. "I don't care if my fans get mad.. She matters more to me than them."

My manager watched in silence as I quickly left the room and called a taxi to go back to Sunshine Residents. I wasn't sure where Aimi was but, I'm sure that I'll find her. And when I do, I won't leave her side, even when she wakes up, I won't leave her side ever again. I think I'm just in love with her..

----------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment~ Steffan Out~^.^*