Chapter 17: Picture Albums!

Haii! Before we start, please don't play the music video until I say so. Or it won't be fun. Okay let's start the chapter~

___________________________

   Aimi's P.O.V.

   I descended the staircase.

  "Aimi! Come here! We're looking at some pictures that Ema took at the opening day of her school!" Tsubaki yelled.

   "Hai! Coming!" I dashed down the staircase and miraculously slipped on the last step. "Ow!"

   I rubbed my head.

  "Are you okay, Aimi?" Masoami asked as he made his way over. He rubbed my head.

   "I-I'm okay.." I stuttered while blushing. These good looking boys in this house.. @.@

   "Your cheeks are awfully red.." Masoami noted.

   "It's fine.." I said, pushing his hand off his head. "Lemme see the pictures."

     Ukyo passes the pictures to me and I flipped through them, seeing the cocky idol in almost all of the pages.

   "You must like taking pictures of Fuuto.." I said, sweat dropping.

     "Here are us as children." Azusa said. I flipped through the album.

   "Oi! Wataru chan was so cute as a baby!" I squealed.

   "Aww! Azusa, Tsubaki and Natsume look so cute in their school uniforms. If they were my age, I would totally date them!" I exclaimed. Azusa and Tsubaki turned pink when I said this.

    Else where..

    A certain orange hair man sneezed. This is probably my allergies..

    Back to the house..

     "Ooh! Subaru is so cute! He's adorable as a child!" I said. All of them look so cute. I would totally date them if they were my age..

   "Is this Azusa?" I asked, pointing to a black haired boy's picture, which was blurred.

Ukyo pushed his glasses up. "Now this is rare. As children, Tsubaki and Azusa were always together."

   "This was badly taken.." I said.

  "Aww! Don't make fun of my picture." Tsubaki pouted making me laugh.

  "Can I have this?" I asked Azusa.

     Azusa looked at me with shock. "Do you actually want it?"

   I shook my head yes. "I always wanted a cute picture of a boy in my room."

    If it was possible, all of the boys in the room blushed very hard, and Azusa and Tsubaki's faces were turning more red.

    "Anyways, do you have any pictures of when you were young?" Masoami asked.

  I shook my head. "There was no one around to take Aimi's and me's pictures." Ema said sadly. I nodded.

      "Although thinking about it now.." I said out loud. "I might have a video of Iori and I singing a song because of school somewhere.."

   Tsubaki and Wataru clapped their hands in excitement.