(One Shot) Going to Fuuto's Live Concert!

Hihi!! I missed Fuuto's birthday (July 7) but I'm doing a one shot~ Enjoy everyone!
-------------------------------------------

     3rd Person's P.O.V.

    "(Y/N)! Let's go to Fuuto's concert! I got tickets for us!" (Y/N)'s friend gushed.

   "Umm.. I don't really like Fuuto's singing.. I find it annoying.." (Y/N) said, with a sweat drop.

   "That's okay! Just keep me company then!" (Y/N)'s friend said. "Just meet me at the park in front of the arena at 12:00 on Sunday!"

(Y/N) knew that it was pointless to argue against her friend because she would never listen.

"Okay.." (Y/N) says sighing.

----------------------------------------------

Le time skippeu to the day of the concert~

   "(Y/N)-chan! Over here!" Your friend cried waving at (Y/N). (Y/N) was wearing her favourite outfit. "(Y/N)! You look so pretty!" She gushes.

(Y/N) sighs. "Let's just get this over with."
----------------------------------------------

1st Person P.O.V.

"HI EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY MY CONCERT~" You hear Fuuto. Your friend has somehow gotten you a seat right in front of the stage.

You sighed. "Here comes an hour of my life that I won't get back." You grumbled when Fuuto start singing.

     *Crowd screams* "MY EARS!! TOO LOUD!" You hear a person scream. 'LOL?' You thought.

    "Okay everyone!" Fuuto says. "Since it's my birthday, I would like five people to come on stage to celebrate with me. I will call on five random seats."

    Everyone takes out their ticket and your friend hands you yours. 'A-14' it reads.

    "B-97."

    "C-56."

     "D-10."

     "B-27."

     "A-14."

       'Oh no..' You think. "Please come up to the stage!" Fuuto says.

Your friend pushes you. "GO (Y/N)! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE BABIES WITH HIM!!"

    '-_-' You make your way towards the stage.  When all of the ticket holders was on stage, Fuuto announced. "Since it's my birthday, you all get a kiss on the hand."

   That's when the crowd went wild. Since you were called last, you were the last person in line. The first girl had fainted while the other three got nosebleeds. When Fuuto got to you, he whispered in your ear, "Since your so cute," he said. "I'll kiss your cheek." And he lightly kisses your cheek, making you start to blush like crazy.

   After the concert..

    "Your so lucky, (Y/N)! I want a kiss from Fuuto!" Your friend whines.

   "He's a normal boy," you said. "You'll find love someday."

     She smiles. "Of course I would! And you'll be my maid of honour." You start to laugh really hard as you both left the arena.

----------------------------------------------

    Hihi guys! I hoped you like that! I recently made a new book called The Gamer Knight! It's based off a manga I read. Anyways please vote and comment~ Steffan Out~^.^*