Chapter 4: Fuuto Asahina

At school~

Aimi's P.O.V.~

    Sitting next to Iori was torture. At the end of every period, girls would flock around Iori saying "Iori-sama, accept my bento~!" "Iori-sama, notice me~!" "Iori-sama, go out with me~!". If I hear one more girl say something like that, I swear I will punch someone... Maybe Iori.

Time Skip~
After school~

  I dashed out of Bright Centrair and ran home. I just wanted to get away from Iori and his horrifyingly big fan base before I actually turn insane.

    Out of breath, I ran to the elevator. I can't believe I decided to run since the Private school is like a mile away from our condo. Why am I do dumb sometimes..

When the elevator reached the main level, I yelled "Tadaima!" with only silence to greet me, making me cringe at myself.

     I walked towards the couch to sit down and catch my breath, only to find Fuuto VERY FAKELY sleeping peacefully. What is he doing on the couch? Eh, whatever. It's none of my business anyways.

When I turned away to leave back to my room, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned back towards Fuuto.

    "Who are you? Are you one of my brothers's girlfriend?" He asked.

      I shook my head; my long hair swaying as I shook it.

     "You must be my other new onee-chan then. I'm Fuuto Asakura or Asahina." He peers closer to me.

"You're pretty cute." he said, smirking.

  What a creep but why does he look sorta hot like that-. I felt my heart skip a beat but I shook my head. "Stop hitting on me. Flattery doesn't work."

    Fuuto's eyes widened a bit but quickly went back to normal. "I see that your smarter then Baka Onee-chan then."

    I froze. He called Ema a baka? I mean like, sometimes she big brains but how dare he. I grabbed his arm and flipped him, making him land on the floor with a loud "Oof!"

     "You shouldn't hurt an Idol. Your lucky that you didn't ruin my face." Fuuto winced, and started to getup.

    I scoffed. "Heh, you're just another pretty face that can easily be replaced. I can see that you want to be an actor since you faked being asleep on the couch to avoid me, right?"

  Fuuto stared at me for a moment with disbelief, completely losing his attitude and temper for a second.

   "Whatever you say, Pretty onee-chan." With a weak wave of his hand, he walked away, leaving me with the feeling that I won.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys C; I feel like I'm updating way to often.. But I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and comment! Steffan out~ ^.^*