~Hikaru Ending~

Hikaru's P.O.V.~

I was currently writing my next big novel, 'Brother's Conflict' when my phone rang. I have been stressed out the past few weeks for many reasons.

First of all, my editor keeps on nagging me to hurry and finish my book because he wants to get it published as soon as possible.

Secondly, all the flights back to Japan have been booked and I can't seem to get a flight back either to visit my family.

  Third of all, Aimi is in coma. Ukyo called me about three weeks ago to tell me this and I fainted when I did. Luckily, my editor was there to catch me or my head might get a few stitches.

  Aimi is a very charming girl, I have to admit. She managed to help fix some of our family problems and even give me a plot for my new book, which I'm super grateful for. I'm stuck with the ending though..

  Suddenly, the phone rings and snaps me back to reality.

  "Hello?" I asked in Japanese. "What do you want?"

  "Hi Hikaru~" Tsubaki's voice fills my ears. "Wanna bet on something.?"

  I stifled back a groan. Tsubaki always loved to bet with people, ever since we took him to a casino once. Which everyone regrets.

   "What's it for?" I asked, trying to hide my annoyance.

"I bet you that Aimi will wake up to my voice~" He said and I began to cough. That's absolutely ridiculous..

"What do I get from this?" I asked and I can sense that Tsubaki smirked.

"If I win," Tsubaki said. "You have to stop crossdressing and act like a real man for at least a month."

"That isn't worth it." I said immediately and I hear a crash sound coming through the phone. Tsubaki must have fell over again..

"Wait!" Tsubaki cried before I could hang up on him. "If you win, I won't try to hit on Aimi ever again."

Did he seriously just make that deal..?

"Alright then.." I said after a pause. "When are we going to do this..?"

"Right now," Tsubaki said. "I'm in her hospital room right now."

I sighed. "Alright, Tsubaki. I don't believe this will be in your favour though."

I waited a while and suddenly, I heard a female voice.

"Hello?" Aimi's voice blasted out on my phone. "Is this Hikaru-Nii?"

I felt my jaw drop and I regained my posture. "Welcome back, Aimi!" I exclaimed, trying to hide my annoyance to Tsubaki. "Do you mind if I talk to Tsubaki?"

"Sure," Aimi said and I hear her tell Tsubaki that I want to talk with him again.

"Hello~" Tsubaki said and I lost my composure.

"Did you set her up on this!" I yelled angrily at the phone.

"Actually," Tsubaki said. "No.. She just woke up herself.."

I sighed. "Well, a deals a deal. Congratulations Tsubaki."

Tsubaki cheered. "I'll talk to you some other time, Hikaru~ I need to get Aimi back home~"

I hang up on him. Great.. I can't believe I lost.. However, I just thought of a perfect ending of the book..

Time skippu to when the book is published~

'Aimi smiled at Hikarin. "I love you the most, onii-chan!" She said and he pulls her into kiss which both of them will never forget.'

---------------------------------------------

Probably going to do Tsubaki next~ Sorry for the late update >.<~ I can't sleep these days =sigh=

Anyways, please vote and comment~ Steffan Out~^.^*

My Dear Flower (Brothers Conflict Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara