Chapter 18: Iori's Flowers

Aimi's P.O.V.

Recap~

    "No." I said, my voice muffled from his shirt. "I just want to be with you forever.."

----------------------------------------------

"Let's go outside.." Iori said, noticing the stares of all the other brothers on us. I nodded.

Outside~

"So you want to be best friends with me again?" Iori said, after I explained. I nodded quickly.

"I miss being friends together.." I said.

Iori smiled. "Of course, Aimi. We can be best friends together again." He smiled. He then went around the garden that he grew and picked some flowers. Iori also grabbed scissors and cut a few things.

"What are you doing, Iori?" I asked. Iori came back to me.

  "Here.. I wanted to do this for a while for you again." He hands me a bouquet. Inside of it was white Camellias, red carnations, Fern Maidenhair, rosebuds and primroses.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed. "I'll put this in a vase right now! Bye Iori!" I exclaimed as I dashed back inside.

----------------------------------------------
3rd person P.O.V.

What Aimi didn't know of was the flowers's meanings but Iori knew them all and meant every meaning of them.

----------------------------------------------

Hallo everyone! I will be putting the meanings of the flowers here!

White Camellia: You're adorable

Red Carnations: My heart aches for you

Fern Maidenhair: Secret bond of love

Rosebuds: Confession of love

Primrose: I can't live without you

Hahaha! Now the next chapter will be super interesting! Please vote and comment!

Steffan out~^.^*

Re-Edited: Sept. 24, 2017